The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Philippines president said 'we will declare war'...

Just1CupB4IDie

4 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

for sure, and Japan. Maybe even the Aussies. I think we'll have to subsidize it for a while but better that than let it rot in a port in China.

Whatever happens we can't bend to China's bullying. 

I avoid buying Chinese crap like a plague.

While back it took me almost a month to find a can opener not made in China.

Even expensive brands were all made in PRC.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, Gnarcore said:

It i

It is time to get rid of much of that canola and become the leader in hemp.... so many uses, so many yields per year and so damn resilient a crop.  Paper, fuel, food, cloth..etc, etc, etc...

Are the claims behind hemp being cheaper and more useful really all that true? I know the conspiracies of people claiming it is suppression from the oil industry holding it back (hemp industry) but one would think there would have been companies jumping on this miracle crop by now?

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Are the claims behind hemp being cheaper and more useful really all that true? I know the conspiracies of people claiming it is suppression from the oil industry holding it back (hemp industry) but one would think there would have been companies jumping on this miracle crop by now?

It was held down mostly by Randolph Hearst who controlled the pulp and paper industry way back.  I really don't know 100% about viability but the plant is rather versatile. The oil industry more so held Henry Ford hostage and forced him to switch to gasoline from alcohol....  One of the causes of prohibition. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

In situations like these I would like to see a united parliament. All parties working together for the betterment of Canada and Canadians.

agreed, but I don't think thats possible with the current CPC makeup. The ones that would've like Ambrose are gone. 

2 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

We going to war yet or what?

10 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Not yet, process of converting dog sleds into ships is not finished.

I'm currently sharpening my pet beaver's teeth.

Edited by gurn
  • Haha 2