The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

Gillibrand should be sipping on sangria and running soccer carpool.

Harris was triggered and looked little angry.

I really like Tulsi’s performance and Yang has shown that he is very intelligent.

Inslee has been blowing so much smoke up his own ass, he turned into jerky.

Castro is little too smarmy.

Way too much criticism of president Obama policies in this debate.

Edited by CBH1926
22 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Gillibrand should be sipping on sangria and running soccer carpool.

Harris was triggered and looked little angry.

I really like Tulsi’s performance and Yang has shown that he is very intelligent.

Inslee has been blowing so much smoke up his own ass, he turned into jerky.

100%

easily the smartest there imo.

bet ya you would have a couple chuckles having a beer with him too.  I see a sense of humour there.

Edited by riffraff
4 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

I guess @SabreFan1 was right...the burn is faded out. Backing hillary probably hurt him.

6 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

In polls Biden and Warren are ahead of him.

It depends on which poll you care to cherry pick your results from as to who is in 2nd place.  The MSM is hugely anti-Bernie so they often choose to cherry pick the ones that show him in 3rd.  Sanders and Warren are within the margin of error of each other in just about all of them.

Regardless, short of something catastrophic happening to Biden, like him saying something very stupid, he's very likely going to win the nomination.

Bernie lost half of his followers after kissing the rings that screwed him over and Fauxcahontas is splitting the other half of them with him.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

It depends on which poll you care to cherry pick your results from as to who is in 2nd place.  The MSM is hugely anti-Bernie so they often choose to cherry pick the ones that show him in 3rd.  Sanders and Warren are within the margin of error of each other in just about all of them.

Regardless, short of something catastrophic happening to Biden, like him saying something very stupid, he's very likely going to win the nomination.

Bernie lost half of his followers after kissing the rings that screwed him over and Fauxcahontas is splitting the other half of them with him.

I just looked at the polling numbers and Biden leads in all, Sanders and Warren are split like you said.

I am looking forward to Bernie, Warren and Biden going at it, it will be like bingo night at the senior care facility.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

I just looked at the polling numbers and Biden leads in all, Sanders and Warren are split like you said.

I am looking forward to Bernie, Warren and Biden going at it, it will be like bingo night at the senior care facility.

This is Biden's nomination to win or lose.  If I were him I'd go on cruise control, collect as many voters from the people who eventually drop out, and just play defence.  If someone swings, hit them back, but don't just start a bruising fight with one or more of the other candidates.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

This is Biden's nomination to win or lose.  If I were him I'd go on cruise control, collect as many voters from the people who eventually drop out, and just play defence.  If someone swings, hit them back, but don't just start a bruising fight with one or more of the other candidates.

To me he is not the best candidate but best equipped to beat Trump.

Just now, CBH1926 said:

@SabreFan1 Who would you like to see go against Trump next year?

I don't care who goes against him.  I vote 3rd party.

That said, the only person with a realistic chance in the general election is Biden.  He has the infrastructure in place to raise more money than Trump.  Add that to how much the DNC is going to dump into his campaign Super-Pacs, and he stands a fair chance at beating Trump.  ...Unless he says something stupid between now and election day.

• -DLC- locked this topic