The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

29 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

He got 175 votes in total, probably paid 100k per vote.

He would have done much better, perhaps even won the whole thing if instead of spending $500 million on ads, he had just straight up paid people $100 to vote for him.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lmao Democrats love the establishment candidate. :lol:

I'm gonna need a shower after I say this, but I agree. Americans want a choice between status quo and further decline (or is that the status quo now?), they deserve what they get. 

No matter if it's Trump or Biden, it'll be more PATRIOT Act, more war on drugs, more prisoners, more white collar corruption, more inequality, more people foregoing treatment due to costs, more rich controlling the government, while the peasants fight over whose donkeyhole smells better, Republican or Democrat.

For all the bitching Americans do over the two-party system, they're awful quick to try and buck the only guy with the potential to change things. So in a race between Trump and Biden, I'll quote one of the smartest Americans I've ever known, "Go banana!"

#ThanksChuck

The scary thing is that I think the DNC establishment knows Biden has no chance against Trump, but they rather have Trump for another 4 years because it'll be the same ol same ol when it comes to the Neoliberalism. They also get to spend the next 4 years to trash Trump. A lot of the DNC establishment is more worried about their own bottom line than actually putting up a viable candidate. A Bernie nominee could potentially mean wholesale changes for everyone. 

Sleepy Joe was awake last might, as well as older voters. Can't say the same for voters under the age of 30. I was looking forward to see "historic and unprecedented voter turnout" same one that was going to beat Trump in November.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lmao Democrats love the establishment candidate. :lol:

What are the Demos going to do RS. Their epic failure over the past 4 years will go down in the books. Actually you could tac on the Obama years as well. Have to go back to Clinton to hit any positives. If they nominate Biden who will be VP? True with Sanders as well as these people will likely be POTUS. Maybe that is the way to insert a stealth candidate. Sanders is a communist flake and Biden cannot keep a train of thought. This is the best that progressives can manage? They deserve to lose all 3 branches of government. 

Trump should win win in November via a abdication of DNC responsibility. The Demos are now running their federal game like they do their cities. The rats of Baltimore are going national. 

In Trump’s 2nd term there will be a global debt crisis that has the potential of being decades long. IMHO it is all about who comes out the other side. My money is on the USA. America is already restructuring itself. I question whether the Chinese will be the equivalent of what the Japanese have become. Canada will tag along as the colony it has always been. Cannot govern itself and no one cares. How will progressives rationalize this when their go to examples of devine governance collapse all over Euroland?

It will be close for Sanders.  2 states still left to tally but Joe wins big last night...go figure.  Effectively the entire field dropping out at the exact same time to endorse who the DNC has effectively stated they are going to push.  The super delegates coming out en masse via polling and stating no matter what they would not support Sanders.

Let's not kid ourselves here, Sanders has little chance to win barring a miracle.  Bloomberg will most likely drop today.  Warren will drop in the next 72 hours as well.  Both will throw their support behind Biden.

Then come November Biden will be absolutely slaughtered by Trump.  Joe is feisty, but Trump is an absolute troll and America is enjoying it.  Trump will effectively dance lie and manipulate Biden in to looking like an absolute idiot and Biden will get angry and stumble repeatedly.

Hell I'd go so far as to say Bidens only hope is begging Obama to be his VP during this election

The DNC needs to be effectively pulled apart piecemeal.  They are going to push Biden as their only choice.  Biden will lose.  They'll play the victim.  It's gaslighting on a party scale.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

It will be close for Sanders.  2 states still left to tally but Joe wins big last night...go figure.  Effectively the entire field dropping out at the exact same time to endorse who the DNC has effectively stated they are going to push.  The super delegates coming out en masse via polling and stating no matter what they would not support Sanders.

Let's not kid ourselves here, Sanders has little chance to win barring a miracle.  Bloomberg will most likely drop today.  Warren will drop in the next 72 hours as well.  Both will throw their support behind Biden.

Then come November Biden will be absolutely slaughtered by Trump.  Joe is feisty, but Trump is an absolute troll and America is enjoying it.  Trump will effectively dance lie and manipulate Biden in to looking like an absolute idiot and Biden will get angry and stumble repeatedly.

Hell I'd go so far as to say Bidens only hope is begging Obama to be his VP during this election

The DNC needs to be effectively pulled apart piecemeal.  They are going to push Biden as their only choice.  Biden will lose.  They'll play the victim.  It's gaslighting on a party scale.

Trump already calls Biden “Sleepy Joe” and hints at the guy being some sort of pervert.  

Im curious if Bernie will be selected by Biden for VP, or if that’s already been promised to Buttigieg?

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Trump already calls Biden “Sleepy Joe” and hints at the guy being some sort of pervert.  

Im curious if Bernie will be selected by Biden for VP, or if that’s already been promised to Buttigieg?

Lol the establishment will never allow that even if that and a public option policy adoption may be the only hail Mary they have against Trump.