The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

6 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

That’s crazy that it’s not available in Canada!

Since they were talking about JB cognitive abilities, I think DT video is appropriate in this case.

Yeah we get goofed on a lot like that up here with the media content

Alright we get to hear one last hurrah from Hillary and Bill !  Sounds fun 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/democrats-unveil-lineup-of-speakers-for-next-week-s-convention-michelle-obama-will-close-first-night/ar-BB17PpuH?ocid=msedgntp 

Barack and Michelle Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton each will have speaking slots at next week’s Democratic National Convention, which, because of the coronavirus pandemic, will be almost entirely virtual from locations across the country.
Also speaking will be Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden’s chief challenger for the nomination, and John Kasich, the Republican former governor of Ohio. Three Californians, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom, got speaking slots, although additional speakers and celebrities will be announced in the coming days. Also speaking will be Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), the star of the progressive left who had yet to enter elective politics in the last cycle.

Poor YangGang getting shafted though :lol:

Edited by Chicken.

3 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Yeah we get goofed on a lot like that up here with the media content

Alright we get to hear one last hurrah from Hillary and Bill !  Sounds fun 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/democrats-unveil-lineup-of-speakers-for-next-week-s-convention-michelle-obama-will-close-first-night/ar-BB17PpuH?ocid=msedgntp 

Kasich is getting slammed for attending.

7 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Yea Biden shouldn't be president.

But he's infinitely better than Trump.

So I'd vote for Sleepy Joe 1000 times out of a 1000. 

If Biden was displayed in mausoleum like Lenin, I would still vote for him over stable genius!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Biden the highschool football star dodged the draft too.....asthma.  He's also a moron.....Didn't come from a wealthy family but he's white.

At least he wrote his own exams.:P  (plus has Bone Spurs ever released his school records?)

The effectiveness of a Biden presidency will hinge upon whether they also gain control of the Senate. If they do, they will move swiftly on a few big issues. If they do not gain control of the Senate Mitch McConnell will pick Biden's cabinet for him and little will get done.

But you will see Republicans very worried about deficits once again.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Duodenum said:

Yea Biden shouldn't be president.

But he's infinitely better than Trump.

So I'd vote for Sleepy Joe 1000 times out of a 1000. 

Why not?

All he has to do to be effective is to surround himself with smart people and listen to them.....something the current president hasn't done....

11 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

The effectiveness of a Biden presidency will hinge upon whether they also gain control of the Senate. If they do, they will move swiftly on a few big issues. If they do not gain control of the Senate Mitch McConnell will pick Biden's cabinet for him and little will get done.

But you will see Republicans very worried about deficits once again.

Susan Rice for VP, as my Breitbart news source says “ she is part of the deep state”

I want this deep state to come out and present itself.

Maybe this will bring Illuminati forward as well.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Susan Rice for VP, as my Breitbart news source says “ she is part of the deep state”

I'm wondering if maybe JB chooses Kamala as VP and Rice as Secretary of Deep State.......

Just now, CBH1926 said:

Susan Rice for VP will make the nutters go mental. They already have all their Benghazi attack lines ready to rehash. Just a reminder 4 Americans died at Benghazi. 167,000 and counting of Covid-19.

If it's Kamala Harris you'll hear all the lame old lines about sleeping her way to the top. And about the odd prosecution from back in her California AG days.

None of it will stick because it's all ridiculous and no one is interested. Same as 'deep state' nonsense, caravans, the "they're coming for your guns" crap, "immigrates are making the country dirtier" etc.

Biden should really make them lose their minds and pick Rasheeda Tlaib for VP.

2 hours ago, Robert Long said:

meh thats too easy.

The idea that Biden is a 'draft dodger' is laughable. He didn't come from a wealthy family, those kids don't get favours from selective service.

He also has some human level of empathy, the guys been through a lot of loss. 

His record is far from perfect, but at least he has a real record. 

Trump is a talking head of the worst kind. Anyone that thinks he's the one drafting laws or selecting judges is out of their gourd, Trump is Mitch McConnel's finger puppet. 

I do agree Biden is a better choice than trump imo. That said I don’t think he is a good candidate either and more of the same old guard so to speak. Both guys are dinosaurs and both have issues with their mental state/capacity although I would lean towards Trump having more difficulty in that respect.

That all said, as a Canadian, I don’t have a say either way so whatever happens as long as my family is good and the money is still flowing in I can live with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I do agree Biden is a better choice than trump imo. That said I don’t think he is a good candidate either and more of the same old guard so to speak. Both guys are dinosaurs and both have issues with their mental state/capacity although I would lean towards Trump having more difficulty in that respect.

That all said, as a Canadian, I don’t have a say either way so whatever happens as long as my family is good and the money is still flowing in I can live with it.

I wasn't a big fan of Joe either tbh, but it is what it is. I don't think he's a liar in the vein of the Clintons. I don't see his record as problematic either, I'd prefer someone who's got the courage to evolve their thinking and change vs. someone rigid.

I don't think he's particularly visionary or commanding, but I do think Canada will be much better off under Joe. 

• Cheers 1

Joe Biden selects Kamala Harris as VP

Biden picks an escapee from Montreal as his running mate

Tue 11 Aug 2020 20:22:13 GMT

Kamala Harris was raised in Montreal from 12-18.

Congratulations to California Senator Kamala Harris and best of luck in November!

Kamala Harris was raised in Montreal from 12-18.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Bone Spurs says Americans will have to "learn Chinese" if Biden is elected....

....so what's it gonna be, Yanks? Chinese or Russian?B)

Donny reminds me of a monkey throwing $&!# at people, in this case at the wall, to see what sticks.

Biden will be a marionette for the deep state

Biden is bought and paid for by the Chinese 

Biden will be the most liberal president even and a puppet of Sanders, Soros, AOC etc.
Vote for Biden is vote for communism
Obama will be his VP and JB will step down so BO can have a third term
Possibilities are endless,

Edited by CBH1926