The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BENN VS BOZAK

yes bozak would have help you leaf fans for sure...haha benn vs bozak will be difference i think in this playoff series....for you morons that don't understand good hockey talk too bad so  sad....what my message is some bchl players are great for team improvements....if the canucks draft newhook they will be so glad they did..and no im not a victoria grizzly fan.... bozak would have scored the winner in game 7 if leafs kept him..

17 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

yes bozak would have help you leaf fans for sure...haha benn vs bozak will be difference i think in this playoff series....for you morons that don't understand good hockey talk too bad so  sad....what my message is some bchl players are great for team improvements....if the canucks draft newhook they will be so glad they did..and no im not a victoria grizzly fan.... bozak would have scored the winner in game 7 if leafs kept him..

gipy.gif

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Toronto should have kept Bosak, and then they would have a defensive center, who wasn’t a selfish idiot. 

And JVR who loves scoring the in tight, dirty goals, and Komorov and Polak. The latter two who added some grit and are incidentally still playing. They lost a lot of depth to sign JT and the Nylander. Dubas has not impressed me at all. 

46 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

The Leafs certainly could have used Bozak in these playoffs - but they hamstrung themselves with cap crunches - and signed Tavares so there was really no room for him.

What they needed - after blowing their wad again on Tavares - was a legitimate, budget fourth line center - and to improve the right side of their blueline.  Instead they made utterly bizarre moves like deal Lindholm at the deadline, and did nothing to add more depth to their overexposed blueline.

As for "hockey talk" - yeah, your OP is interesting hockey talk - but you may have a bit of a trigger-happy urge to create threads out of single thoughts - I see no reason this gem couldn't have simply gone in the ST LOUIS VS DALLAS thread - not sure these one-liners need a thread of their own - and judging by most of the responses to these kinds of threads, I think there's somewhat of a consensus on this.

12 hours ago, rekker said:

And JVR who loves scoring the in tight, dirty goals, and Komorov and Polak. The latter two who added some grit and are incidentally still playing. They lost a lot of depth to sign JT and the Nylander.

Dubas has not impressed me at all. 

He has impressed the hell out of me.  

He successfully sold Toronto hard on a team full of holes and tissues.  

They have a handful of decent players who are soft as butter and selfish as can be.  

They have over paid players already, and have a couple huge contracts to come.  

They are so screwed already. Hahah

Im impressed he made such a mess for the future so fast.    

Archived