The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van - Boston

10 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Crazy that Boston completely botched that first round in 2015 but are still pumping out young players like crazy.  Imagine if they grabbed Barzal, Chabot or Boeser instead..

Yes, mucked some of that up. But scored big on McAvoy, over the top big on Pastrnak, at a lower but still impressive scale on Heinen. Carlo.

And on, and on...

Draft well as a whole, especially that well, you can have some mistakes.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Well i think they might be good picks and im not saying he cant play. Thats why he has value.

Anyway i was remembering those 3 picks and seeing pastrnk mcavoy etc fit in maybe we can get a steal.at good price.

Idk I get a Mccann/Shinkaurek/Subban vibe from GMJB when it comes to Ollie. 

9 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

OJ was the steal.

Just give it some time. 

Feels like Sergachev or McAvoy or Chychrun at this point.

If he cant make the team at camp this season they have to move him for something

Edited by HughMungus
  • Haha 1

OJ was playing Great in Utica before he was injured. All parts of his game were coming together and he was making such great strides , that he was on the verge of being called up. He was playing big minutes in all situations and improving every game. 

Sounds like a bust to me. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, John McClane said:

OJ was playing Great in Utica before he was injured. All parts of his game were coming together and he was making such great strides , that he was on the verge of being called up. He was playing big minutes in all situations and improving every game. 

Wow!

Sounds like he was on pace to be considered an AHL all star

35 minutes ago, John McClane said:

Offensively they were but still is a work in process defensively.  That's the reason why he hadn't been called up yet (that and injuries) despite all the injuries on the Canucks blueline over the years.  Good news is that you can always teach good defensive play.

9 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Juolevi, 20, 6'3 playing in Utica last season before his injury GP 18 - G 1 - A 12--Pts 13 ...playing 22 mins per game..

Everyone forgets he is only 20 yrs old and has bad luck with injuries the last 2 years.

Juolevi will be a solid # 2 D man very soon... 

Canuck fans will be happy with Juolevi very soon. 

Nah, just the Hughmungus troll.B)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm good to wait a couple years to decide on Joulevi. 

I think he's gonna be good but injuries have been a massive road block for him. He'll probably start the year in Utica and barring another $&!#ty stroke of luck, will be with the Canucks by Christmas.

My proposal

Canucks send Loui E back to Boston.

Canucks send Schaller back to Boston

Canucks send Pouliot  and Goldy  to Boston

Bruins agree to sign off an give us the 2011 Stanley Cup.  Lets face it the Canucks were the better team in 2011 and the Bruins only got the cup due to crappy officiating. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Crazy that Boston completely botched that first round in 2015 but are still pumping out young players like crazy.  Imagine if they grabbed Barzal, Chabot or Boeser instead..

Boston Bruins' Brock Boeser :frantic:

6 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

My proposal

Canucks send Loui E back to Boston.

Canucks send Schaller back to Boston

Canucks send Pouliot  and Goldy  to Boston

Bruins agree to sign off an give us the 2011 Stanley Cup.  Lets face it the Canucks were the better team in 2011 and the Bruins only got the cup due to crappy officiating. 

Canucks weren’t the better team in the 2011 finals.   Boston was.  Be true to yourself and admit this.....and I guarantee that you will feel better.   A slightly injured Bruins 2011 team was better than a severely injured Canucks 2011 team.  If I’m Boston, I’m kissing the feet of both San Jose and Nashville for playing very physical with us and grinding with us.   

Onwarss and upwards.  We will get another kick at the Can during our lifetime.