The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Someone Is Getting Fed Polonium Soup In Russia Soon

SabreFan1

Yesterday I read that 57% of Americans actually believe Putin/Russkis were instrumental in Trump becoming POTUS! So chat randomly with 10 of your countrymen today, SF1..perhaps 6 of them will lend a sympathetic ear :^)

edit: Btw, thanx for the evocative, dramatic header!

Edited by Nuxfanabroad

4 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Yesterday I read that 57% of Americans actually believe Putin/Russkis were instrumental in Trump becoming POTUS! So chat randomly with 10 of your countrymen today, SF1..perhaps 60% will lend a sympathetic ear :^)

I laughed at it to, but Giuliani is flat out admitting that he's going to the Ukraine in some weird scheme to help Trump with the 2020 election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/giuliani-says-he-s-going-ukraine-meddle-probes-hopes-helping-n1004291

*edit*  I was hoping to make some silly polonium jokes.  Hopefully this doesn't turn into a Trump thread.

Edited by SabreFan1

9 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Otherwise known as clickbait!!!  :lol:

Therein lies a prob. Between fake news, lousy education, reliance upon tech, trolling, clickbaiting, gaslighting, & all this assorted shyte..we've lost a lot.

You want a society incapable of intelligent, balanced, objective discourse?..I don't.

Most youth will never understand the informed, intelligent, involved movements of the 60's & 70's..what we've lost. Elites don't mind, either. They WANT the 99% bleating, stupid sheep. Ask yourself..what are YOU enhancing?

Or say something funny, deflecting & irrelevant..Quickly..for that's the order of the day, ain't it? Enough of this..it's a wknd, & I'm taking two wheels for a mtn ride.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Therein lies a prob. Between fake news, lousy education, reliance upon tech, trolling, clickbaiting, gaslighting, & all this assorted shyte..we've lost a lot.

You want a society incapable of intelligent, balanced, objective discourse?..I don't.

Most youth will never understand the informed, intelligent, involved movements of the 60's & 70's..what we've lost. Elites don't mind, either. They WANT the 99% bleating, stupid sheep. Ask yourself..what are YOU enhancing?

Or say something funny, deflecting & irrelevant..Quickly..for that's the order of the day, ain't it? Enough of this..it's a wknd, & I'm taking two wheels for a mtn ride.

Put the roach clip down and back away!  :lol:

Edited by SabreFan1

15 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Watching the Oliver Stone(4 hr!) interview, was quite impressed with how active/involved the guy is. Not some politician sitting his fatazz on the couch, eh?

Nice to know you are easily impressed by authoritarian thugs

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

I laughed at it to, but Giuliani is

probably operating SEVERAL cards short of a full deck.

A shame really as 'in his prime' he was a fantastic DA, cleaning up New York (as well as a great mayor particularly during the events after 9/11.  Should be long retired though today.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

probably operating SEVERAL cards short of a full deck.

A shame really as 'in his prime' he was a fantastic DA, cleaning up New York (as well as a great mayor particularly during the events after 9/11.  Should be long retired though today.

Both him and Trump.  He wouldn't be doing this without Trump's direction.

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Watching the Oliver Stone(4 hr!) interview, was quite impressed with how active/involved the guy is. Not some politician sitting his fatazz on the couch, eh?

Got a link? Stone knows his $&!#. His history of the US show on Netflix is awesome.