The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trans individuals are killing female sports

sam13371337

6 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Society wants reality to reflect their politics, not the other way around.

Some things can be changed to create a better reality but biology isn’t one of them.

And before you say biology is changing all the time...sure it is, but not in terms of XX or XY. I have no problem with adults who want to take hormones or undergo surgery, but I do have a problem with parents who think a 3 year old kid can decide which gender it is and use hormones to "support" the progress. And I do have a problem with transwomen in female sports competitions. This is just stupid crazy. The world was yelling at Spacey for harassment of a 14 year old (because that is horrific) but the same people seem to be ok with hormone experiments on toddlers which have a lifelong effect.

I don't think that the average person has negative feelings towards transgender people. But what happens when you try to force everyone to fully accept an obvious a lie you make enemies. Trying to tell people that there are no biological differences between men and women is complete nonsense. And if you insist that it's not, you're either an idiot or a liar and I don't take your view seriously. And if you try to force me to believe it, you're a fascist too. 

One cannot tell the sex of an individual based off whether they have a Y chromosome. The rest of your post is full of assumptions - none of which I have been arguing. Maybe you’re directing them elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

1. One cannot tell the sex of an individual based off whether they have a Y chromosome. 2. The rest of your post is full of assumptions - none of which I have been arguing. Maybe you’re directing them elsewhere. 

1. Wrong

2. Yes, I wasn’t talking to you or replying to you with that post

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Do you accept that intersex exists?

it does 1/2000 kid..however:::::most transgender people aren't intersex, and most intersex people aren’t transgender. For example, many intersex people with XY (typically male) chromosomes but typically female anatomy are declared female at birth, are raised as girls, and identify as girls; in fact, many of these girls and their families never even become aware that their chromosomes are different than expected until much later in life. However, some intersex people come to realize that the gender that they were raised as doesn’t fit their internal sense of who they are, and may make changes to their appearance or social role similar to what many transgender people undergo to start living as the gender that better matches who they are.

Edited by naslund.is.king
Intersex has never been the argument for transgender..You're correct but..

5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

it does 1/2000 kid..however:::::most transgender people aren't intersex, and most intersex people aren’t transgender. For example, many intersex people with XY (typically male) chromosomes but typically female anatomy are declared female at birth, are raised as girls, and identify as girls; in fact, many of these girls and their families never even become aware that their chromosomes are different than expected until much later in life. However, some intersex people come to realize that the gender that they were raised as doesn’t fit their internal sense of who they are, and may make changes to their appearance or social role similar to what many transgender people undergo to start living as the gender that better matches who they are.

So then you accept that your previous post is factually incorrect?

7 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

1. Wrong

2. Yes, I wasn’t talking to you or replying to you with that post

1. Please explain how I am wrong? 

1 hour ago, Jack_T said:

So then you accept that your previous post is factually incorrect?

Intersex and transgender are 2 totally different things..If a very rare occurrence is your argument bravo

probably 1/10000000 people are intersex transgenders...since the small number of people aren't even aware theyre intersex

ill stick with the common knowledge known by everyone:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Intersex and transgender are 2 totally different things..If a very rare occurrence is your argument bravo

probably 1/10000000 people are intersex transgenders...since the small number of people are even aware theyre intersex

ill stick with the common knowledge known by everyone:rolleyes:

I don’t give a $&!# about your transgender views at the moment. You stated, numerous times, “the sex of each individual is encoded in the genes—XX if female, XY if male.“ This is factually incorrect, no matter how many times you repeat it.

Intersex is apparently around 1.7% of the population. Certainly not 1/100000000 or whatever bogus number you’re presenting. Google tells me intersex is about the same per cent as those born with red hair.

Just now, Jack_T said:

I don’t give a $&!# about your transgender views at the moment. You stated, numerous times, “the sex of each individual is encoded in the genes—XX if female, XY if male.“ This is factually incorrect, no matter how many times you repeat it.

Intersex is apparently around 1.7% of the population. Certainly not 1/100000000 or whatever bogus number you’re presenting. Google tells me intersex is about the same per cent as those born with red hair.

bro you do realize most people realize theyre intersex when trying have kids with a sex other then their own

Keep going hard tho

3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

bro you do realize most people realize theyre intersex when trying have kids with a sex other then their own

Keep going hard tho

Is this supposed to be an argument of some sort?

58 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

Is this supposed to be an argument of some sort?

all those poor men and women trying to have kids with opposite sex just go transgender out of frustration because they have a super rare condition..:picard:(thats how they find out)

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

:picard:yes you're right..a super rare condition is the reasoning for transgender and the world needs to reform 

All I have argued is that what you stated was factually incorrect. You agreed. We are done. You and tweedledee can go back to your echo chamber.

ciao. 

3 minutes ago, Jack_T said:

All I have argued is that what you stated was factually incorrect. You agreed. We are done. You and tweedledee can go back to your echo chamber.

ciao. 

and yet you still have proved zip

just brought up a rare condition that no one wants

night jack..i played your game and you used intersex as a argument againt basic human anatomy 

9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

night jack

Of all the women in North America competing in sport - how many do you think compete against transgender athletes? More or less than the number of  intersex individuals in North America per cent wise?

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

night jack..i played your game and you used intersex as a argument againt basic human anatomy 

You still don’t get it. 

Truly incredible.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

“A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth”

^Jack’s position/reasoning  for you.

When ignorance truly is bliss :rolleyes:

What have I said that is factually incorrect? There are males who do not contain the Y chromosome. Probably not a lot in the USA, a few thousand maybe.

How many transgender athletes ruining female sport in the USA do you think there are? More than a few thousand? I doubt it. 

Does the figure only become significant or relevant when it is ideologically convenient for you?