The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trans individuals are killing female sports

sam13371337

10 hours ago, sam13371337 said:

somewhere along the way of do gooding,  the progressives lost all their common sense, and have become blind idealogues. 

I used to be a liberal progressive, but they lost me along time ago.. this is INSANITY

if your a mediocre dude with little talent and cant make it in mens sport.  Just put on some Leipsic, identify as "female" and go and crush female competitions. its becoming a major trend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIlq85dL0C4

theres also jaycee cooper.  An obese 300 pound man who turned "women" and became an absolute weight lifting prodigy over night. shattering womens records whom gifted atheletes had trained their entire lives for.  there is that 300 pound dude with a similar story in aussie handball,.  its becoming more and more common.  its only a matter of time before some mediocre hockey play that cant make the ECHL suddenly transitions and wins gold medals on womens hockey teams, and shatters any and all records that exist.

this has to stop

Agreed 

• Upvote 1

I always wondered why some still think that gender is a social construct.  Wasn't one of the original "example" was a baby who got his penis burned off by accident and thus the medical physicians, psychologists, etc, thought it would be fine to just have him grow up as a women?  Flush the child full of hormones and teach it "female" behaviours.... and thus this study was used to prove that gender isn't tied to biology.

But that person grew up, was unable to live life as a woman, tried to transition back to male, had lots of depression and stuff, and eventually committed suicide.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Dr. Deborah Soh.... from University of Toronto I think.

Good thing she is an Asian woman.  If she was a straight white male.....

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Olympics anyone?

Germany Russia China all enter Transgender competitors in women's track and fields and boxing and karate

That MMA guy/girl breaking a full girls skull, please.

Trans category as a demonstration sport.

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Only one of the following is covered in Canada by our medical system. Guess which one:

- Transgender surgeries

- Insulin

If you guessed Insulin, you're wrong.

I confess that I don’t know a lot about how money is allocated...but doesn’t the Feds hand out X amount of money to the Provinces and the individual provinces decide how that money is spent?  (I ask because I don’t know)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jack_T said:

That’s nice. Read the post i responded to.

edit: also, why is intersex in quotations? Do you not agree that the classification is true?

he also put men in quotations fam. Stop playing the victim game

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

If you think that commercial emasculated men your masculinity is extremely fragile. That commercial said nothing about decreasing the masculinity of men but to teach our kids to be nice to each other and treat others equally and with respect... seems like a good message to preach.

It wasn't just about kids 'playing nice'...When i was a kid me and my brother fought all the time..It made us men. We were competitive and not just a bunch of p...

In that stupid commercial they show a dude trying to approach a girl because he found her attractive and his idiot buddy stops him..wow! That's not normal anymore? To approach a woman because you find her attractive and potentially want to be with or even marry her?

How do you think your mom and dad met?

Total d emasculation of men, telling us how to be and what to think? Just another form of control.

Edited by nux4lyfe
  • Cheers 1

I only just read the title and had two instant thoughts: Mostly, womens sports has been on life support my entire life: speaking from a marketing perspective..you need fans to make money with professional sports and even amateur ones, the money just doesn't reach down to the actual athletes when the word "amateur" is involved, like the Billion Dollars Olympics...anyways...Trans People taking part in sport, either so called "mens" sport or so called "womens sport" have, in my experience only raised the newsworthiness and therefore the public awareness and therefore the marketability of the sports and leagues and events they are involved in. The WNBA had a couple fans at a game before a trans headline and then had a few dozen more for a game or two...

anyways, my second thought was the womens rugby happening right now in Victoria British Columbia is extremely good. I watched a couple games yesterday and coming from a sports background in my youth, football and rugby et cetera.. I was totally entertained...athletic pretty girls...(*i know that is mysoginistic and I stand by it anyways) competing at an extremely high level of skill and talent against other high end teams! I would watch this again, and again...I find it better than the mens actually: on account of our team Canada is doing really really well in this case...haha...so yeah there it is. Trans is raising awareness of womens sport, not damaging it...and womens Rugby this weekend is amazing, go watch!

12 hours ago, Alflives said:

What we are witnessing now in women’s sport (with trans people competing) is looking kind of silly, isn’t it?  

It looks like Pandora’s box is open.  

Do you remember Dr. Rene Richards?  The 70’s Tennis player?  She was likely the first.  

I think it could certainly be unfair. But no this isn't a slippery slope straight to hell or all of female sport being ruined. Its an issue that I'm sure can be worked out.

There's an interesting thing going on right now with a female South African track star, she's born female biologically, but she has very high testosterone. So the IOC has decided that she has to chemically reduce her testosterone levels to continue to compete. Doesn't that seem silly as well? https://www.wired.com/story/caster-semenya-and-the-twisted-politics-of-testosterone/

She's just naturally the way she is and has a supposed advantage. Just like Phelps had with his unusually low lactic acid production, apparently he only produces 1/2 of what other swimmers do giving him a massive advantage. So why didn't they chemically up Phelps lactic acid production? 

I don't know what the right answer is, but I do know taking this debate to a place where people even question someone's nature is wrong. These folks exist, they're part of the human spectrum, and they have rights. But so does everyone else. Its not easy. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

It wasn't just about kids 'playing nice'...When i was a kid me and my brother fought all the time..It made us men. We were competitive and not just a bunch of p...

In that stupid commercial they show a dude trying to approach a girl because he found her attractive and his idiot buddy stops him..wow! That's not normal anymore? To approach a woman because you find her attractive and potentially want to be with or even marry her?

Total d emasculation of men, telling us how to be and what to think? Just another form of control.

Meanwhile in the head and shoulders shampoo commercial a girl sees a boy at a sport event but doesn’t approach him.  Flash sequence to her washing her with HS and next scene she jumps him and kisses him.....no biggie though.

its only a commercial.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Only one of the following is covered in Canada by our medical system. Guess which one:

- Transgender surgeries

- Insulin

If you guessed Insulin, you're wrong.

"Canada" i.e. the federal government doesn't make those decisions - all those decisions are made by each province separately. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill

7 hours ago, Lancaster said:

I always wondered why some still think that gender is a social construct. 

because medical science views biological sex and gender as different things? why else? (you can look this up on the APA and WHO and many other credible sites on your own if you wish).

Take out the other social constructs like politics and religion and its clear we don't exist in a state as black and white as many people seem to need to believe. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nux4lyfe said:

Total d emasculation of men, telling us how to be and what to think? Just another form of control

I feel pity for you. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

he also put men in quotations fam. Stop playing the victim game

Edited out.

Edited by Guest