The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] Toronto Mans Attack on Summer (Mafia wins)

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

We need to leave sheriff cover this game but for the love of God, please do it discretely and don't openly help the wolves hunt for the sheriff. 

Summary for sheriff cover because it's especially critical in this setup:

1) Sheriff can't PM and needs to hint at their investigations (peeks) in the thread so we can know who's confirmed town/mafia if they die. 

2) Vanilla villagers have to leave fake peeks in the thread to confuse the wolves and conceal the identify of the real sheriff. i.e. if you're vanilla town you should be trying to convince the mafia that you're the real sheriff.

3) Real and fake peeks don't have to be explicitly stated; they can and should be discrete.

Hello my name a Fejj.

I got a PM says something like how my mother never loved me. AV says that sometimes my mom tells him she wishes she was raped by another man? :(

idk now I'm sad. Not sure what to do now. thanks av

Vote BW

I feel bad for GEN

Mafia is at a very inactive place in its history right now(only on CDC) and I'm not sure if he'd really be able to learn from it or enjoy it as much as like our crazy 200 page game in a week span. Tbh this would get to like 15 if we're lucky. I wonder if this is actually it for mafia. Last time it wasn't...but maybe it's time is coming.

Tbh we need more new blood. Like lots more.