The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 CDC Puck Entry Draft

thejazz97

6 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

"we may shorten the time limits of each round if we see thdraft is going too slowly" :ph34r:

"Unlimited" is just asking for trouble. At least have something, even if super-long.

For instance, 48 hours? We're at well over 60 now.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Hasn't posted since April, we are really gonna wait for this guy?

I got a response to a PM from him on May 10th, so he's "around". It was 8 days after I PM'd him though...

I think he's had more than enough time already, in this case.

Edited by D-Money
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

"we may shorten the time limits of each round if we see thdraft is going too slowly" :ph34r:

As Jazz hinted, we’re nearly done discussing our plan of action, and will announce it here. Patience friends :)

Edited by Salter
  • Upvote 2

On 5/24/2019 at 11:13 AM, thejazz97 said:
  • During official draft timeframes (4:30pm-10:30pm PST), Round 1 has unlimited time limits, Rounds 2 & 3 has one hour time limits, Rounds 4 & 5 has thirty minute time limits. As with last year, however, we may shorten the time limits of each round if we see the draft is going too slowly. Skipped picks may be made up starting at the end of the round in which the pick was skipped, any time during the draft thereafter.

tNK6BLC.png&key=219bed87b3f82b92598b2e13

@canuckledraggin , the GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs has until 11:59pm PST, Friday May 31st, to make their selection.

If the pick is not made, Toronto will be bypassed and the draft will continue, with Toronto having the ability to use their pick outside of the above rule "Skipped picks may be made up starting at the end of the round in which the pick was skipped". This means Toronto may make their pick as soon as they are online instead of waiting until round 2. This is an exception to the rule, not a rule change. 

Remember, at any point you can send myself or @thejazz97 (or any of the GMs but Jazz and I usually rock the draft) a list of players that you wish to select, if you don't believe you'll make the timeframes. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2