The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 CDC Puck Entry Draft

thejazz97

55 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

It's like when Boston had the three picks they tried to trade for hamifin, Carolina said no, and Boston just panicked. 

At least debrusk panned out.

Carolina actually said no to a 13 + 14 + 15 for 5 offer!!! Not sure what’s worse. Offering it, or declining it. 

1 hour ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

At least debrusk panned out.

"Panned out", yeah. But not even he is anything close to the next 3 picks after Boston (Barzal, Connor, Chabot).

Man, if the Bruins took one of them instead of Senyshyn (which was a ridiculous choice, even at the time), they'd be even more dominant than they are right now.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, D-Money said:

"Panned out", yeah. But not even he is anything close to the next 3 picks after Boston (Barzal, Connor, Chabot).

And it's not like those guys were reaches, or off the board. They were pretty much the consensus three. (My greatest ever draft day acheivment was thibking barzal should be top 5, and watching in horror as he fell. Was hoping we'd trade up)

24 minutes ago, pmalina said:

Leaked scene. Meanwhile in Watermelons office:

large.Watermelons.jpg.0c86fe1906bec4594b3c481b0726d523.jpg

LOL this was surprisingly accurate. 

Sorry for the delay, folks! Barring the trade being veto'ed, the pick has been traded and @JE14 is now up.

Also, apologies to everyone who I ghosted mid-trade negotiations this weekend. I got pretty sick on Sunday and then was swamped with work. Didn't follow up on any trades that didn't involve the draft pick but I will get back to you some time...

Edit: For guys with the next few picks, I'm still interested in moving up to the top 15 if my guy is there.

Edited by Watermelons
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

JE's selected a player with the pick, but I'll let him post it himself if he's still on within the next 5 mins

I swear to Jesus, if he is Canadian, I will go on my period... for males...:sadno: