The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

1 hour ago, Stamkos said:

Takes:

GEP needs to post more like he did last game.

Question: How is the Kingpin supposed to find the rest of their mafia teammates without investigative powers?

No &^@# you (guys). Last game I literally said BW from the very beginning, to take care of the sheriff claim with him and move on from there. Ya’ll never listened, it ended up costing us, and thus it has cost you my feelings/commitment levels. Made me feel bad tbh going unnoticed and all :angry: :(

...and good one, absolute classic haha! You’re DEFINITELY not trying to play yourself off as if you’re not Kingpin. No, not at all :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I had maximum sirens going when reading that post. At least up until he asked the question about the KP. I really doubt Stamkos feigns ignorance and asks that out of the blue if he's a wolf himself.

I had the same feeling tbh. Mostly because my name got lumped in with a bunch of players who either had one post or no posts at all. Seemed an arbitrary throw in by someone who didn’t care to read through the content.

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

I had the same feeling tbh. Mostly because my name got lumped in with a bunch of players who either had one post or no posts at all. Seemed an arbitrary throw in by someone who didn’t care to read through the content.

I should say I had the same feeling as MR about Stamkos.

7 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

No &^@# you (guys). Last game I literally said BW from the very beginning, to take care of the sheriff claim with him and move on from there. Ya’ll never listened, it ended up costing us, and thus it has cost you my feelings/commitment levels. Made me feel bad tbh going unnoticed and all :angry: :(

...and good one, absolute classic haha! You’re DEFINITELY not trying to play yourself off as if you’re not Kingpin. No, not at all :ph34r:

C'mon. You have to some responsibility for last game. You can't just blame everyone else.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Kingpin starts with the mafia.

Oh shoot. Did I confuse it with Lackey or something?

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Stamkos, have you never seen the KP role before?

Never

8 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Your job is not just to find who the mafia is, but to convince us as well. BW is just a really good player, with not much separating his gameplay with either role. Truthfully, I, the one who pushed a Falcon vote in the end round, thought it was him. I apologize for being incorrect, and I did cost us the game. 

I can’t read BW to save my life, and so I know it’s primarily my fault, but you still have to convince people by saying more than “he so concerned with me so vote him.” I could say you look scummy and vote for you, but does that make me mafia? No, not at all. 

Regardless, you played hella good that game. Just need practice. Through playing more and more you can get more knowledge of how to read people and convince others of those reads. 

I must say, I believe every word of your post, though. I can only imagine how frustrated you were. 

I give him a town read, for now at the very least. 

8 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I’ve never been in a game with a kingpin, and I confused it with the lackey, which I also haven’t seen in game. 

Please spare me for any rule/role mistakes like that, this is my third game back from a year long break so I’m still getting back into the swing of things a little bit :)