The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I only say this because I think we had beef some 20 odd games ago

I don't exactly remember over what but I respected you to the max until that

I'm unaware of beef. I mean I know you like to take shots at the quality of my play but I'm fine with that. I bring it on myself with my mafia persona. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I'm unaware of beef. I mean I know you like to take shots at the quality of my play but I'm fine with that. I bring it on myself with my mafia persona. 

I don't remember but I think you said something about my game first and then probably said it a second time so I began caring less about how great of a player you actually are

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The Story of TL:

TL was always a really easy player to read. Just so happens that you guys like to read a lot and I don't. When TL was mafia, his text contained a whole lot of "imo" and "tbh" and "I guess" and "?"and a whole lot of uncertain text. You only had to skim it to correctly guess he was mafia 90% of the time.

Now I have no clue. He's a big boy now, he's grown up, he's moved on to post-secondary and hes had a prom date. Whatever was in that pussy sure as heck changed his life, and obviously changed his mafia game as a result.

&^@#ing lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1