The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

58 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

GEN has had a lot of strange posts that come across as something someone would only ever say or do as a TP.

@otherwise @Stamkos

If that’s not a complete 180 then idk what is. 

Weird how Zfetch 1000% changed his tone to this from when he was in pure desperation mode to not get lynched. 

He’s lying in plain &^@#ing sight for you to see!!!

24 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

You snake, rat, weasel, lizard, 2-faced frog HERE YA GO:

Zfetch was $&!#ting his pants when he was looking like the lynch to be.

How does he all of a sudden go from “at least one of me(GEP) or Falcon are mafia” in a last ditch effort to save himself from being lynched to not following through with that? I’ll tell you why - because he got his guilty ass saved which is all he wanted and forgot. 

Going by his own &^@#ing words, he should be going for me but let up moments after the nightfall results and has now targeted you AS HE’S ALREADY VOTED YOU!!!!! THERE’S THE CLUE/BLEMISH/RED FLAG IF THERE EVER WAS ONE. JUST LIKE HE WANTED ME+FALCON DEAD (TPs) HE’S &^@#ED UP AND FORGOT ABOUT ME AND WANTS TO TAKE YOU OUT AS ANOTHER!!!!!

......bruh, this guy really forgot about what he said and voted you after he said for sure there’s 1 mafia in me/Falcon. You really gonna believe that from the same guy who also wanted WW dead the moment he claimed JOAT? I’ll tell you what - you’re a dumbass if you do.

23 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

And don’t forget about Kryten’s unimaginative stupid boring ass...

Kryten all game: “I am scum hunting”

Jon Snow all season: “She’s my queen”

Jon Snow: *kills his queen*

Kryten: *has hunted all but scum*

if you’re TP @Stamkos, trust my stupid ass here because it’s our last play and chance at it...there’s not enough players left for me to continually &^@# up on. The mafia have kept me alive for this very reason but they forgot about this. 

@otherwise check my above post where I catch Zfetch’s BSing ass too !!!!

Bump on the off chance ya’ll don’t see it at the bottom of the previous page 

10 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

@otherwise @Stamkos

Weird how Zfetch 1000% changed his tone to this from when he was in pure desperation mode to not get lynched. 

yep, he also accused me of being mafia, possibly KP- but so did you, so you know handful of salt and that.

I do have to say that GEP may be TP based solely off his reactions of the last few pages, which are hilarious, but probably more because it's how I've felt before while playing this game in the latter rounds of the game as TP.

I am suspicious of all remaining players. I don't atm have any strong leans, but it's quite interesting to see who is suspicious of who and why. I'll need to do a bit of analysis to figure out my best guess. Though that's all it will be. I have to go shopping for a bit but I'll be back around 6ish.

9pm pdt for the nighfall AV?

14 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

You snake, rat, weasel, lizard, 2-faced frog HERE YA GO:

Zfetch was $&!#ting his pants when he was looking like the lynch to be.

How does he all of a sudden go from “at least one of me(GEP) or Falcon are mafia” in a last ditch effort to save himself from being lynched to not following through with that? I’ll tell you why - because he got his guilty ass saved which is all he wanted and forgot. 

Going by his own &^@#ing words, he should be going for me but let up moments after the nightfall results and has now targeted you AS HE’S ALREADY VOTED YOU!!!!! THERE’S THE CLUE/BLEMISH/RED FLAG IF THERE EVER WAS ONE. JUST LIKE HE WANTED ME+FALCON DEAD (TPs) HE’S &^@#ED UP AND FORGOT ABOUT ME AND WANTS TO TAKE YOU OUT AS ANOTHER!!!!!

......bruh, this guy really forgot about what he said and voted you after he said for sure there’s 1 mafia in me/Falcon. You really gonna believe that from the same guy who also wanted WW dead the moment he claimed JOAT? I’ll tell you what - you’re a dumbass if you do.

Same way you went from "neither TL or Zfetch is mafia" to "Zfetch is mafia!!!". Reads can change

14 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

@otherwise @Stamkos

No &^@#ing $&!# I'm TP and anyone getting lynched but me has been and always will be the motto to go for when you're TP. Unless there's a special but you get what I mean

Check out the latest lynch and how it went down. Look at the lynch from each surviving player’s perspective (assuming they are scum) and see which actions you think makes sense. 

IMO, this last lynch tells the story.

I am going to unvote GEP for now

6 hours ago, otherwise said:

I do have to say that GEP may be TP based solely off his reactions of the last few pages, which are hilarious, but probably more because it's how I've felt before while playing this game in the latter rounds of the game as TP.

I am suspicious of all remaining players. I don't atm have any strong leans, but it's quite interesting to see who is suspicious of who and why. I'll need to do a bit of analysis to figure out my best guess. Though that's all it will be. I have to go shopping for a bit but I'll be back around 6ish.

9pm pdt for the nighfall AV?

Cards on the table: if GEP is indeed TP, it would mean Zfetch is KP and Stamkos is vanilla mafia.

I am going to roll with this scenario as I felt strongly about Zfetch last round. I feel even stronger about him this round.

I will be voting for Stamkos this round and Zfetch next round (if I survive). 

What do I have to do to convince you guys that I’m TP? I’ve been doing everything I can all game to scum hunt, and yet, there’s a wagon on me. 

I don't like how quick Fetch was to join a wagon on me even though Kryten is adamant that he’s the second scum. This makes me think he really is the KP, since he doesn’t seem to care about future rounds, and knows that by voting a TP, he’s safe. 

This confirms my status a TP, and Kryten’s pretty close as well. 

POE and other reasons dictate that the last two scum are almost certainly GEP and Fetch. I’ll go with either at this point, but prefer the one that wasn’t investigated for obvious reasons.