The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, Where's Wellwood said:

Okay, I'm in. For old times sake. I'm gonna get the swiss army knife role now and &^@# it all up

On 5/29/2019 at 11:23 AM, Stamkos said:

Get all the rgmg guys in for this game. If I don’t get an F-ing role once again...

On 5/31/2019 at 2:02 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

So make me mafia. I'll kill him myself

48 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Of course.

We deal with enough angle-shooty stuff on a game to game basis.  There's no way I would just rig roles or grant requests, especially since players like you have  demonstrated that you actively try to hunt people using their out-of-game activity as a basis (i.e profile views).  I wouldn't take the chance and allow somebody to be voted against based on players noting that "last game they said they wanted a role".

By chance, you and BJ happened to be randomized as mafia when it came time to hand out roles.  If I'm not mistaken, I even jokingly mentioned this in your mafia PM by staying that the randomizer was listening to you guys.  I couldn't address that because we were in the middle of the game.  I can't knowingly lie or knowingly tell the truth at that point.

As for WW wanting to be JOAT..all I can say is that his initial reaction to the role was not thrilled.  He hadn't played in a while and was worried he was going to screw up the role.  Maybe you're thinking of GEP?  He wanted a role and his "sacrifice me" talk in the opening rounds of this game were because he didn't get a role.

:ph34r: