The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

Sorry guys, went to the whitecaps vs Toronto FC game. 

Give me a chance to read the thread a couple times and I’ll give my reads

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Stamkos dipping on the thread without posting. :wacko:

Just now, Stamkos said:

Sorry guys, went to the whitecaps vs Toronto FC game. 

Give me a chance to read the thread a couple times and I’ll give my reads

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

One of BJ/BW mafia too

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

They have some very strange and unauthentic conversation

Examples? I looked back on it and it seemed fairly normal to me. 

Also, wouldn’t strange conversation be evidence of bussing?

Takes:

After going through, the hardest guy for me to read, BW, seems towny. Could be wrong, though. GEP needs to post more like he did last game. TL, Kryten, Otherwise, WW, and MR need to post more. Fetch seems like he’s trying to generate suspicion out of nothing. BJ and Falcon I don’t know yet. Aladeen looks like he’s going for a TWTBW. 

Question: How is the Kingpin supposed to find the rest of their mafia teammates without investigative powers?

27 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Takes:

After going through, the hardest guy for me to read, BW, seems towny. Could be wrong, though. GEP needs to post more like he did last game. TL, Kryten, Otherwise, WW, and MR need to post more. Fetch seems like he’s trying to generate suspicion out of nothing. BJ and Falcon I don’t know yet. Aladeen looks like he’s going for a TWTBW. 

Question: How is the Kingpin supposed to find the rest of their mafia teammates without investigative powers?

Kingpin starts with the mafia.

Serious post now:

48 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Takes:

If I ignored the name of the poster, this is so laughably wolfy I'd say end the round early.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Serious post now:

If I ignored the name of the poster, this is so laughably wolfy I'd say end the round early.

I had maximum sirens going when reading that post. At least up until he asked the question about the KP. I really doubt Stamkos feigns ignorance and asks that out of the blue if he's a wolf himself.