The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Canucks getting Breadman & Pernell-Karl

6 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

Where was it stated the guys in the locker room had a problem with Subban? Last time I checked he and Price were close enough to have a signature high five. 

Rumoured issues with his personality in the locker room when he was traded for Weber. Don’t remember the source just remember reading it. 

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Rumoured issues with his personality in the locker room when he was traded for Weber. Don’t remember the source just remember reading it. 

I am sure it was "rumored" by the media members that had a problem with his over the top celebrations and stuff. That or they read way too much into the fact that management wanted Subban and Price to stop doing their high five. Of course, they don't have an agenda to push or anything. Forgive me if I don't take what they have to say at face value. Media members have always given Subban an unreasonably hard time. I don't doubt management and maybe some of the coaching staff in Montreal didn't care for his personality, but I seriously doubt any of his teammates have a problem with him. We are so conservative when it comes to hockey players it's actually a joke. But then we complain when players are all cookie cutter giving the same answers. Until I hear something from a player or coach I highly doubt Subban is this locker room "cancer" or problem child.

If that’s the move we make, the Canucks have to get rid-off both Eriksson and Sutter’s contract to make room for more cap spaces. We still need to re-sign Brock and have to save enough money and cap to re-sign EP and Quinn Hughes in 2 years time.