Martinez - Carlson
Kylington - Klingberg
Smith* - Miller
Reilly*

Halak
Elliott*

Edited by Patrick Kane

REMINDER:

This will be one of the last reminders. Any teams who have no done so, start negotiations before tomorrow at 11:59PM or qualify your players before the same time. Otherwise they wil come off your sheets on the 23rd/24th and become Free Agents in which you will no longer be able to contact until July 26th.

Please also be sure to take a look at the list and make sure I did not forget to remove someone or qualify them

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KINVwIfI0IaoBPLSFGN5X2PFThOkSqbjtvWlTADhtHU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Tylez

On 6/18/2019 at 9:45 AM, Tylez said:

Columbus.jpg.a8bfcf0168042dd6756300f1879c1231.jpg

2019 Draft Review

Round 1: Pick 2 - Kappo Kakho - RW

Reveal hidden contents

KAKKO.thumb.jpg.db5cc0824a6862975122f21d57a7aad2.jpg Looking for Kakko to jump in to the lineup next season! Very excited to be able to add him!

Picked 2nd overall by the New York Rangers

Round 1: Pick 4 - Kirby Dach - C

Reveal hidden contents

DACH.jpg.08b1e7563a5a3e9a35565294eb18e5de.jpg Another solid add, Could play as early as next year but will likely need some seasoning back in JR

Picked 3rd overall by the Chicago Blackhawks

Round 1: Pick 18 - Cameron York - D

Reveal hidden contents

YORK.thumb.jpg.2b4ec6e12a69efb203e5b3b039246c53.jpg  Commited to University of Michigan, Hoping to see him in the NHL in the next 2-3 years. We project he will be a top 4 Dman with Top pair potential

Picked 14th Overall by the Philadelphia Flyers

Looking at tonight's 1st round results, happy to see where my picks have gone. Kakko to the Rangers seemed inevitable. Seeing Each go to Chicago excites me! Chicago is a team that could turn it around. York to Philly I am meh about currently... Lots of young talent there already, however York is a couple years away. York is a great player, maybe another Ghost on that blue line! 

If someone believes in Seider as much as the Red Wings do, I’d really like some immediate help as wel as some cap help. A good player still on they ELC would be something I’d look for. Niederreiter, and Killorn could also be included if you’re interested. 

EKL's 15th Overall Pick is still on the board! Excited to see who gets him. (Maybe Vancouver?) Think he's going to be a very good second rounder. Kids got size just has to fill out the frame. 

20 goals and 32 points in 23 QMJHL playoff games. ^^

On 6/16/2019 at 11:01 AM, _arby_18 said:

The San Jose Sharks only had three picks in the draft (1st rounder sent for Jake Gardiner who has sinced been re-signed and 5th sent for Freddy Gaudreau), but we are quite pleased with the players we selected at the spots we took them in.

55th overall: LW Vladislav Firstov (taken 42nd by MIN) +13

86th overall: D Ronnie Attard (taken 72nd by PHI) +14

117th overall: D Zachary Jones (taken 68th by NYR) +49

Pretty good results for the Sharks. B)

On 6/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, Primal Optimist said:

I like your format, stealing it, sort of. hahaha

Arizona came into the deadline zone of the season with what we knew would be a very late 1st round pick, and so we opted to trade our "very early 2nd, if you will," for some resources coming back in. Now that the draft is in our rearview mirror, I still think that was a good choice. Look at the list of awesome we picked up despite not making our first selection until 60th overall. 

Round 2 pick 60 Tuuka Tieksola - RW
  Reveal hidden contents

Turns 18 later this week, 5'10" 157 lbs may seem on the tiny side, but this mighty mouse has high end vision, skating and puck distribution skills. 60 points in 51 games on Karpat U20 and then 4 in 5 with the WJC U20 and then 19 in 20 games with the U18 international squad, and remember he did that while playing as a 17 year old mighty mouse!

Round 3 pick 91 John Farinacci - C
  Reveal hidden contents

The 6 foot harvard commit carries an arsenal of offensive gifts and defensively is no slouch, his quick feet, quick stick and quick wit work well at both ends of the ice and his sniperlike wrister is both powerful, quick and accurate. I feel he will go higher in the real draft and likely will go ahead of our earlier target, Tuuka. We were glad he was still there to take as it was a tough decision at pick 60.

Round 4 pick 101 Aliaksei Protas - C
  Reveal hidden contents

6'5" 190 lbs of steadily improving skills and dare i say art. Last year was his first in North America and the Belarusian Behemoth notched 40 points in 61 games..then he notched 5 points in 5 games for Belarus U20 before he put up an amazing 22 points in 23 playoff games for the Prince Albert Raiders. His stock continues to rise as he was named CHL player of the week in late April. He might not be super man but his trajectory is up up and away!! 

Round 5 pick 151 Yaroslav Likhachyov - RW
  Reveal hidden contents

He is 5'11". He is 17 years old. He plays Hockey. With just 24 points in his rookie QMJHL season, on a team that was quickly exited from the playoffs, where he still managed to put up 2 points in 5 games, It is easy to forget this was Yaro's first year in North America. Before this learning curve kicked in he put up 40 points in 22 games and 68 in 30 games with Yarslav Locomotiv's junior clubs. This year with the Russian U18's he notched 7 points in 5 games and is just pure skill on wheels. Can he secure himself enough defensively to pan out? Worth the look as this kid is on fire in the offensive zone. 

Tuuka dropped way down 61 spots to 121st overall by the 'Canes. but I don't mind..he will have his glory days.

John was taken 15 picks earlier than where we got him by the real life Yotes

Aiaksei was taken 10 pick earlier than we got him by Washington..

Yaroslav is still watching, he is a very deep dive swing for the fences, I expect he will be undrafted this time out, but it is okay as he is still 17 years old and skilled beyond belief. 

Edited by Primal Optimist