The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

4 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Go Raps! Every state except California, Nevada and Hawaii are rooting for the Raps. They got almost two countries behind them. Nobody but Warriors fans want the Warriors to win another title. Hope they lose and KD walks.

920x920.jpg

ya ive seen that making its rounds. 

If you did a map of Canada,BC would probably be the lone province chearing for GS:P So salty

• Haha 1
  • Wat 2

1 minute ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i read about the raptors going to the finals...congrats.     

i guess its time to become a diehard NBA fan for a week!   :P

I think half the country is in your boat:lol: 

Good for Canada and the sport.

My generation and my parents might never get into it like we do hockey but you can definatly see that changing with the new generation of Canadians

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

The raptors are Canadas team

:bigblush:

If Seattle still had their team, then a lot of BC fans would be cheering for them.  But, with the Grizzlies and the Sonics both being stolen away from around here, TO is the only one left really to have any connection to.

I don't think the Raptors have enough good players to defend the Warriors, but I'm hoping Leonard can be the superstar that makes the difference. 

Maybe the Raptors can goon it up like the old Pistons, and get the Warriors off their game?

Or Bobby Clarke Currie's ankle?

23 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

:lol: just like we have Nhl and Canucks topics.. but yet always have playoff topics

Thanks for the input

Next year we should have a NBA Playoff thread with all the individual NBA team match up threads, just like how we have individual threads for each NHL Playoff match ups!::D

17 minutes ago, Alflives said:

If Seattle still had their team, then a lot of BC fans would be cheering for them.  But, with the Grizzlies and the Sonics both being stolen away from around here, TO is the only one left really to have any connection to.

I don't think the Raptors have enough good players to defend the Warriors, but I'm hoping Leonard can be the superstar that makes the difference. 

Maybe the Raptors can goon it up like the old Pistons, and get the Warriors off their game?

Or Bobby Clarke Currie's ankle?

heres hoping Kawhi holds grudges lol

Tonight should tell us alot about the Raptors chances

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Upvote 1