The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

I wonder how Nash feels?

He’s a player development personnel with GS, but he always seem fond of playing for the Raptors (almost sign with them after he left Dallas). 

Also, I’m not taking anything away from Stoudamire, Carter, Bosh, and DeRozan, but does Kawhi become the greatest Raptors to ever played for their franchise, with only one season?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, shiznak said:

I wonder how Nash feels?

He’s a player development personnel with GS, but he always seem fond of playing for the Raptors (almost sign with them after he left Dallas). 

Also, I’m not taking anything away from Stoudamire, Carter, Bosh, and DeRozan, but does Kawhi become the greatest Raptors to ever played for their franchise, with only one season?

That’s tough. As much as Vince meant to the Raptors, he never took them to the top like Leonard just did. 

10 minutes ago, shiznak said:

Yes, easily. 

Or well, I categorize it as two. Demar/Vince/Bosh/Lowry, those guys are probably the “greatest” Raps in terms of commitment and longevity. But Kawhi, easily the “greatest” in terms of the literal sense of the word without doubt.

...after what he’s done, real talk he can choose to leave this FA and he’ll still 100% get his jersey retired once he calls it a career. GOAT status

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Yes, easily. 

Or well, I categorize it as two. Demar/Vince/Bosh/Lowry, those guys are probably the “greatest” Raps in terms of commitment and longevity. But Kawhi, easily the “greatest” in terms of the literal sense of the word without doubt.

...after what he’s done, real talk he can choose to leave this FA and he’ll still 100% get his jersey retired once he calls it a career. GOAT status

Definitely a legend in Canada from this moment forward, whether he stays or not. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/30/2019 at 8:48 PM, naslund.is.king said:

heres hoping Kawhi holds grudges lol

Tonight should tell us alot about the Raptors chances

That dude is garbage. He took another step inward to make sure Kawhi gets injured.