Sign in to follow this  
naslund.is.king

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Raptors could use a Bill Laimbeer.  Do we have a guy like that?  

:lol: no sadly we don't. Like your thinking though

Edited by naslund.is.king
Ibaka isn't scared to throw some fists but not the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie, I'm conflicted about this series. 

 

Knowing that if the Raptors win a LOT of people in Toronto (including a lot of Laffs fans) will enjoy that makes me cringe not to mention what benefits the Raptors benefits MLSE and thereby benefits the Laffs. 

 

Yet, they're the Raptors and our (Canada's) only hope and when I'm not invested any other way I always root for the underdog..... so......conflict:unsure:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Not gonna lie, I'm conflicted about this series. 

 

Knowing that if the Raptors win a LOT of people in Toronto (including a lot of Laffs fans) will enjoy that makes me cringe not to mention what benefits the Raptors benefits MLSE and thereby benefits the Laffs. 

 

Yet, they're the Raptors and our (Canada's) only hope and when I'm not invested any other way I always root for the underdog..... so......conflict:unsure:

:lol: i know your feeling. Im the guy who says anyone but Canada when the Canucks are eliminated

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am unable to cheer for any Toronto based team and I don't really follow the NBA all that much.

 

Go Warriors!

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pears said:

LET’S GO RAPTORS #BeatGoldenState

Im trying to enjoy the moment but could you imagine if they actually pulled it off.. 

Canadas going to shock the world:wub:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Im trying to enjoy the moment but could you imagine if they actually pulled it off.. 

Canadas going to shock the world:wub:

 

If you have an entire country and 47 of 50 American states pulling for you that kinda says something about what you’ve done and that people are sick of the Warriors. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pears said:

If you have an entire country and 47 of 50 American states pulling for you that kinda says something about what you’ve done and that people are sick of the Warriors. 

Meanwhile Adam silver is thinking about mid season soccer tournaments:lol:

Super teams are getting boring quick

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake better watch out tho, Draymond might kick him in the nuts.

 

#DontLetWarriorsThreePeat

#RapsIn4

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My heart says Raps in 7 but my mind says Warriors in 4

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Drake better watch out tho, Draymond might kick him in the nuts.

 

#DontLetWarriorsThreePeat

#RapsIn4

No matter what someone is 3 peatin

GS or McCaw:lol:

on the 3 peat discussion

Bosh:"Well, it wasn't a lecture - he said we weren't gonna do it," Bosh said before pointing to the camera. "So I'm gonna tell him, 'You're not gonna do it either, Steve(Kerr)!" 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty cool that Rapts have homecourt, didn’t follow the regular season much this year and was shocked to see that Toronto did better than GS in the standings. Still the BIG underdog. I love my country but I hate TO media. Go go you might morphin Raptors

CC53A46A-AFCA-4E7C-BE15-A03F701D2AFE.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@EP Phone Home

being a Raptor's fan i can tell you we still are second fiddle to NHL and the leafs

Least they can pretend with the Raptors and Jays they're serving all of Canada

up until today Hockey is still getting more coverage even with no CDN teams

I have all but given up on anyone giving the Canucks attention when it comes to hockey

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

@EP Phone Home

being a Raptor's fan i can tell you we still are second fiddle to NHL and the leafs

Least they can pretend with the Raptors and Jays they're serving all of Canada

up until today Hockey is still getting more coverage even with no CDN teams

I have all but given up on anyone giving the Canucks attention when it comes to hockey

Yeah would be cool if they pulled it off and have the exposure that the Jays did back in their DejaBlue 90s days. Whatever helps this country boost the game and hopefully one day help get us a team back here. Seattle gets a team first before that happens. Just to be in the finals is a grandstand of exposure on it’s own. But a raptors title would do wonders for this country and the game regardless of what we think of Toronto media. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
2
49 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

@EP Phone Home

being a Raptor's fan i can tell you we still are second fiddle to NHL and the leafs

Least they can pretend with the Raptors and Jays they're serving all of Canada

up until today Hockey is still getting more coverage even with no CDN teams

I have all but given up on anyone giving the Canucks attention when it comes to hockey

Once Canucks are out, hockey becomes the secondary sport. Basketball media and drama makes it way more entertaining than hockey.

 

Haven't watched an NHL Playoff game since the first round, but I've seen almost every NBA Playoff game since the second round. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why am I so stoked for this?  (Sports fan, in withdrawal, that's why).

 

I hate Toronto, so I'm pretending these are the Canadian Raptors.  It's the only way I can do it.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Why am I so stoked for this?  (Sports fan, in withdrawal, that's why).

 

I hate Toronto, so I'm pretending these are the Canadian Raptors.  It's the only way I can do it.

Canadas team deb:lol:

However you need to look at it! Your on the right side

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lowry doesn’t come to play, I expect Kawhi to get doubled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.