The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Poll] Who's your pick at #10?

Ossi Vaananen

Who should the Canucks take at 10?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, I know... ANOTHER draft thread. This one has a poll though, so please vote.

I figured there are a few locks in guys being picked ahead of us, namely Hughes and Kakko. I'd extend that to the top ranked D in Byram as well. The rest of the field is fair game, as depending on the list I believe any of the above guys could be available.  So make your top 3 selections in our slot! Lock them in, we'll see who's right on draft day. 

Peyton. Krebs. Work-horse, underrated pro-ready shot, quick, smart, superb passing ability, makes players around him better and he is a leader. He played on a team that literally only won 13 games Last year and he didn't gripe about it once. His stats aren't pretty due to the fact he played on a horrid team.

Vote for Krebs! 

1 minute ago, Jaku said:

Peyton. Krebs. Work-horse, underrated pro-ready shot, quick, smart, superb passing ability, makes players around him better and he is a leader. He played on a team that literally only won 13 games Last year and he didn't gripe about it once. His stats aren't pretty due to the fact he played on a horrid team.

Vote for Krebs! 

Haha, he's my first selection too. All-situations guy that works his tail off, has skill to boot. I've heard Ryan O'Reilly as a comparison, that'd be amazing. 

I'm partial to the defenceman harder to acquire via trade.

1: Soderstrom 2: Byram 3: Harley would be my third so I chose a left winger here instead Mathew Boldy which is another need but unlikely to drop to 10 I think.

1 minute ago, Shekky said:

I'm partial to the defenceman harder to acquire via trade.

1: Soderstrom 2: Byram 3: Harley would be my third so I chose a left winger here instead Mathew Boldy which is another need but unlikely to drop to 10 I think.

Byram won't make it out of the top 5

2 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Byram won't make it out of the top 5

Agreed but if he were there I doubt JB passes on that pick, can only dream. Actually Quinn Hughes was at 7 last year I was hoping he'd get picked by Vancouver so it worked once :)

27 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Vote for Krebs! 

Krebs or Newhook for me. 

This draft is all over the map after Hughes/Kakko. 

At this point I'm more sure of who I don't want versus who I do want. 

Prefer to stay away from Caufield/Newhook and prioritize a defenceman, but if JB feels the right forward drops to #10 then I defer to his expertise of course. 

1. Dach

2. Krebs

3. Boldy

1. Seider

2. Soderstrom

For me, I love Dach, but he won't be there when we pick. So...……….one of the other 4 and I would be happy

I really like Seider too, but he is more around 15th OA ish

I am like a kid in a candy store...…………..I want then all!

Archived