The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour)Kadri for Trouba - Questionable Source Sean Avery

2 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Why would the Jets do this? Doesn't seem like a fair trade imo. Maybe there's smaller pieces he didn't mention. That's if this is even legit.

Who knows. This guy is a bit of a whack job so that is why I said, that it for what it is...

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

He is on camera saying this. It’s not fake that he said it. Has TO or Winnipeg responded to it being fake?

Someone responded last night saying that they spoke to a league representative, who said it was fake. I wish I took a picture now that I think about it. 

53 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Already confirmed this is fake. 

50 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

He is on camera saying this. It’s not fake that he said it. Has TO or Winnipeg responded to it being fake?

47 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Someone responded last night saying that they spoke to a league representative, who said it was fake. I wish I took a picture now that I think about it. 

This.

Bob McKenzie confirmed this morning there was nothing to this.

Toronto needs to shed salary to sign Marner and this trade would only sink them deeper into cap hell.

I can see Kadri going to Winnipeg as they have said they really need a 2C but I just can't see Toronto getting Trouba unless they are going to flip him for ELC's and/or picks. Toronto would have to add but Winnipeg has their own cap problems.

Archived