Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Speculation)Luring Nikita Tryamkin


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, deus.ex.makina said:

use the 'all IN' project :
sign Panarin
draft Podkolzin.
keep Goldobin
boom here comes Tryamkin

it might just drive don cherry completely off the rails so we dont have to see him anymore. somehow get tarasenko's diving abilies and we're set for life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Plain and simple, If dude doesn't want to be here than screw him.

Exactly, if you have to try and "Lure' someone to come and play here do we really want him to play here and try to win us a Championship? No thank You. ::D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I think Tryamkin is already lured by EP, Brock and Bo. And a huge pay upgrade. 

 

I would much rather a player come here and want to win a championship and be committed to his team. "Character" is a huge attribute and if he just wants the money or ,something else, I will pass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I would much rather a player come here and want to win a championship and be committed to his team. "Character" is a huge attribute and if he just wants the money or ,something else, I will pass.

He has a huge compete level (was the only bright spot in the playoffs for Avtomobilist). He's been playing for next to nothing and taking a huge hometown discount out of loyalty to Yetkatinburgh. I think he's done his duties there, and now ready to move on. Last I checked no one plays for free in the NHL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

He has a huge compete level (was the only bright spot in the playoffs for Avtomobilist). He's been playing for next to nothing and taking a huge hometown discount out of loyalty to Yetkatinburgh. I think he's done his duties there, and now ready to move on. Last I checked no one plays for free in the NHL.

I wish he had that same "Loyalty" before he decided to leave this team. Players that do these kinds of things leave a big question mark which leads me to believe his loyalties do not fall under "We are all Canucks". ::D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I wish he had that same "Loyalty" before he decided to leave this team. Players that do these kinds of things leave a big question mark which leads me to believe his loyalties do not fall under "We are all Canucks". ::D

Well WD didn't help.  And his gf had to go back and finish her degree. Getting married and settled. But I think the time away is good. Because now he knows about all the after the whistle stuff he has to deal with when he gets back, for someone who hits as hard as he does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Well WD didn't help.  And his gf had to go back and finish her degree. Getting married and settled. But I think the time away is good. Because now he knows about all the after the whistle stuff he has to deal with when he gets back, for someone who hits as hard as he does.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see his skills added to the roster but what I don't want to see is a player who gets upset at how he is being treated and demands a trade halfway through his contract or a player who only plays great when he is in a contract year. As I said before, "Character" is a huge attribute in players and is just as important as their skills and abilities IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I wish he had that same "Loyalty" before he decided to leave this team. Players that do these kinds of things leave a big question mark which leads me to believe his loyalties do not fall under "We are all Canucks". ::D

 

 

His contract was up.  He was well within his rights to go back home.  He fulfilled his commitment and went back home.  Cant hate a guy for that.  

 

I personally know what being home sick is like and I can understand where he was at.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

 

 

His contract was up.  He was well within his rights to go back home.  He fulfilled his commitment and went back home.  Cant hate a guy for that.  

 

I personally know what being home sick is like and I can understand where he was at.

The main thing here is that he left. Some kids have a dream to play in the NHL and win a Stanley Cup. Others? Not so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...