The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

9 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Ahh I don’t know, if it starts this week then I can’t. I’ll say a Monday start is the earliest I can do, with the following Saturday being when I can start putting actual effort in. Next week are finals and they actually matter so I need to focus on that. 

By all means start without me if you want to get the game going, I need some time to figure out new strats anyways since the noob card has worn out :P

Don't worry.

48 hour day phases mean you'll be in clear :) 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

We NEED a less barbaric way of counting votes on this site. It seems like half the time no one even knows where the votes stand prior to nightfall. 

Zfetch's method is the best.

1.  Keep a note of the page numbers where Final VCs and Current VCs are located

2.  Work backwards from the most recent page

• Like 4
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Zfetch's method is the best.

1.  Keep a note of the page numbers where Final VCs and Current VCs are located

2.  Work backwards from the most recent page

Sorry, I mean we need a better way aside from having the host counting them manually. We can't always expect the host to update us when we need, so it would be ideal to have a system where the vote count is immediately available.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 112 said:

even for non-role-heavy games, this is good practice. i screw things up when i keep it all in my head.

I started by just jotting it down on my Aladeenis but I found that it functions much like an etch-e-sketch and whenever I shook it vigorously all the info would be erased. 

• Like 3