The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks reveal new jerseys for 50th season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I just stared to listen to 1040 again.....and I'm done. That didn't last long. 

Taylor is on there pushing his propaganda. I used to like him back in the day but he has lost it for me.

Stating that everyone, man, woman and child wants Johnny Canuck.

I don't mind if you like JC and want that logo, give your reasons but stop pushing lies, you loser.

Read the Canucks actual fan site. Here, CDC....review the discussions of the actual fans and find out what where the actual support goes.

F' Moj too while I'm at it. Old farts need to get to steppin. 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Boeserker said:

Everyone in every picture looks right pissed off. I would be too if I had to dress like that to make my daily bread.

How many jersey iterations are there now? 126? 

New batch looks like a bunch of awful practice jersey pros-types. 

Quit yer yakkin' and go practice. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I just stared to listen to 1040 again.....and I'm done. That didn't last long. 

Taylor is on there pushing his propaganda. I used to like him back in the day but he has lost it for me.

Stating that everyone, man, woman and child wants Johnny Canuck.

I don't mind if you like JC and want that logo, give your reasons but stop pushing lies, you loser.

Read the Canucks actual fan site. Here, CDC....review the discussions of the actual fans and find out what where the actual support goes.

F' Moj too while I'm at it. Old farts need to get to steppin. 

I agree with them on this one, they're ugly and it's nothing more than a cash grab.  There is nothing 'new' when you re-use the same color scheme and logos.  And most of thier audience, over 60%, are also unhappy with the changes.  

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Borvat said:

Apparently this one didn't make the final cut.  It is the fifth Jersey for long weekend away games on the West Coast before Christmas.

Jersey Final.jpg

Christmas shopping season is right around the corner!

Word on Griffiths Way is they may have re-worked the ugly xmas sweater. It goes on sale Dec 1 and there is limited supply.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, logic said:

Third jersey is ugly af, might change opinion when seen in full gear

ha thats the one I like best I hate the other two frickin ugly wont be buying one of those dosnt matter whose name and number are on it Im an idiot its fourth i like the third is awful.

Edited by Hockey101

Just now, Tre Mac said:

I agree with them on this one, they're ugly and it's nothing more than a cash grab.  There is nothing 'new' when you re-use the same color scheme and logos.  And most of thier audience, over 60%, are also unhappy with the changes.  

That's not what got me grumpy. They can dislike the new sweaters all they want, thier opinion.

Stating like a fact that everyone wants Johnny Canuck as a logo is what got under my skin. That's not the case at all, most CDC polls have the Orca killing JC in popularity. 

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hockey101 said:

ha thats the one I like best I hate the other two frickin ugly wont be buying one of those dosnt matter whose name and number are on it

ha Im an idiot its fourth jersey i like that third is the fing worst ever that blue and green is awful 

4 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

The heritage jersey is ugly af, but it's really awesome to see the skate, and the updated main jersey looks a lot better without the redundant 'Vancouver'.

It's amazing to see how many people are getting their panties in a twist over this. Just goes to show how fickle people can be.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

The heritage jersey is ugly af, but it's really awesome to see the skate, and the updated main jersey looks a lot better without the redundant 'Vancouver'.

It's amazing to see how many people are getting their panties in a twist over this. Just goes to show how fickle people can be.

Don't like the stripes

Don't like the font

Don't like the color

Don't like the logo

No matter what they do the above will be said.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1