The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Edler signing shows fans don’t “have it out” for JB

Rate this topic

Generational.EP40

6 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I thought it’d be important to make this and get this out there.

Certain people think criticizing JB/management for bad moves he’s made means we’re haters and don’t want him to succeed. We’re not and that’s just not the case.

...some of us like me are even STH’s and will be at the draft tomorrow. We just want the best moves and right moves made for our club, that’s all. Because admit it, it’s surprising when he pulls it off like he did today :lol: Like, we’re all glad JB was able to get this signing right and we just hope more of the same happens more often than not. Fingers crossed for FA :) 

Jim's drafting has never been in question. Some of the trades and contracts handed out have been real head scratchers. This deal just makes sense and fits into the expansion draft. It is very hard to criticize.

Edited by appleboy
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Rick Blight said:

That's the problem.......us fans think we know the best and right moves!

Smh no, let’s not turn it into this.

We have the right to criticize when bottom 6 players are overpaid in money and term, it’s not rocket science...moves like today everyone can get behind !

• Wat 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, oldnews said:

your hands are chirping

You’re delusion shines brightly even in a simple thread like this.

Instead of agreeing and being glad, you say it “proves nothing”. I guess you head is just too far up management’s certain something. You do you man. Sorry on our behalf for being haters :wacko:

22 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Jim's drafting has never been in question. Some of the trades and contracts handed out have been real head scratchers. This deal just makes sense and fits into the expansion draft. It is very hard to criticize.

And yet, no one talks about Horvat's good contract or Hutton's good contract, or other players' good contracts that we actually have. I get that there are a couple to a few (depending on what you consider bad) contracts that aren't the greatest, but  give me a team that doesn't have at least 1 head scratcher of a contract. It just doesn't exist.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3