The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

Oiler player Messier - fine

Ranger player Messier - fine

Canuck player Messier - horrible, was an even uglier Loui E contract thats was full of talk and BS. The worst Canuck and fan hated in Canucks history. 

Anywho Podkolzin is a 19yr old Beast, im so excited for him as a Canuck.

fitts in on all lines and special teams. He a much needed piece of the puzzle.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 204CanucksFan said:

I wonder if this playoff performance makes Craig Button rethink where he had Podkolzin ranked in his prospect rankings. Considering Pod has more points than his linemate Morozov, ranked 28 by Button, and he just tied Kravtsov, ranked 16 by Button, as the best U20 KHL playoff scorer in single season history.

I think Button has some pretty good takes on prospects.... Much of his predictions turn out to be true.... Unfortunately more recently he's been drinking the 'van media coolaid' and and as a result, temporary lost his damn mind.   

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

I think Button has some pretty good takes on prospects.... Much of his predictions turn out to be true.... Unfortunately more recently he's been drinking the 'van media coolaid' and and as a result, temporary lost his damn mind.   

Agreed, I honestly think he was buying in to the 'Podkolzin isn't getting any regular season ice time so he clearly isn't that good' narrative. Instead of the more accurate 'Podkolzin is being punished by his team for choosing to head to the NHL'. Except with the that new tweet posted by VC I'm wondering if they fixed him by planting a Russian Mind Control chip lol

• Haha 2