The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

5 hours ago, Alflives said:

We can still sign him though, can’t we?  NHL players go to the world’s for Russia, and they’re under contract to their NHL teams, no?  We need this kid.  He’s going to be a key piece to our three Cups over the next decade.  

Alf... First of all welcome back.  Your sense of humor and overall lighthearted nature (eating cats yhe exception lol!) were very much missed.  A lot of posters hace been at eachother during this trying time for us all and challenging nucks season.  I'm curious.... How was it over at hfboards?  I mean, I think it's way more negative towards our team. Did you find the same thing there as well?

Edited by Hogs & Podz
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Alf... First of all welcome back.  Your sense of humor and overall lighthearted nature (eating cats yhe exception lol!) were very much missed.  A lot of posters hace been at eachother during this trying time for us all and challenging nucks season.  I'm curious.... How was it over at hfboards?  I mean, I think it's way more negative towards our team. Did you find the same thing there as well?

Not enough people listening to dr. Bonnie's advice to “be kind”.

we need a vaccine against nasty.  Maybe that’s humour?  Or is it scotch?  :frantic:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Not enough people listening to dr. Bonnie's advice to “be kind”.

we need a vaccine against nasty.  Maybe that’s humour?  Or is it scotch?  :frantic:

That's what I thought... Well good for you for giving it a go.  As you've experienced today with all the well wishers, there is lots of positivity towards you and your return.  

Well Done Reaction GIF

• Cheers 2

20 hours ago, Alflives said:

We can still sign him though, can’t we?  NHL players go to the world’s for Russia, and they’re under contract to their NHL teams, no?  We need this kid.  He’s going to be a key piece to our three Cups over the next decade.  

Welcome back bud.  Happy to have the furry, cat eating alien around again.  Cheers.

• Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Alflives said:

He’s a big boy, isn’t he!  Doesn’t turn 20 until June too.  We are really lucky Benning got this kid.  I see a lot of the great 

Russian from the 70’s in Pods.  Alexander Yakushev.  

Yakushev:  now there was a net-front presence!  Not anything like Podkolzin's motor, but a very effective player.

• Cheers 1

I wonder if Petey will invite him over in summer to his place in Sweden for some bonding and dry land workouts? (And maybe Myers will invite him to Kelowna a few weeks before training camp to work on stuff like skating and shooting)

16 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I wonder if Petey will invite him over in summer to his place in Sweden for some bonding and dry land workouts? (And maybe Myers will invite him to Kelowna a few weeks before training camp to work on stuff like skating and shooting)

Maybe virtanen can invite him to Abbotsford and show him how to chop a line proper and force women into his bed 

• Sad 1
  • RoughGame 4

2 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Maybe virtanen can invite him to Abbotsford and show him how to chop a line proper and force women into his bed 

298 (1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.
image.png.891d68e39f9555d4dd55098fefa7e1bb.png
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca › section-298
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

On 5/8/2021 at 12:07 PM, Alflives said:

Yes, theoretically his play for the national team does not prevent Podkolzin from signing NHL contract with Canucks for next season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Googlie said:
298 (1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.
image.png.891d68e39f9555d4dd55098fefa7e1bb.png
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca › section-298

lmao the guy has been shut down by the team have you seen Twitter.... omg dude grow up stop standing up for criminals 

• RoughGame 1

Russian Hockey Federation has announced roster for the coming EuroTour tournament in Czech Rep. Podkolzin is still in, that is almost guaranteed his play for the Russian national team in the world championship (barring some injury of course).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1