The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

19 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Did not know about this: Podkolzin was selected with the 92nd pick overall in 2018 CHL Import Draft by the Medicine Hat Tigers, AB (WHL).

well duh, it was the willie d connection that made the Canucks draft him in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Absolutely elegant lass, with a twinkle in her eye. Charming young couple, & Podz sure ain't starving!

yup its his world and we're just in it. 

I hope it works out for them here, it will certainly be good for him to be here with her, just hope she's got some kind of network here so she's not isolated. 

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

39 minutes ago, JM_ said:

yup its his world and we're just in it. 

I hope it works out for them here, it will certainly be good for him to be here with her, just hope she's got some kind of network here so she's not isolated. 

She will either found, or, more likely, join, a classical ballet school ....... (not sure if that's how they met  -  Podz taking ballet lessons.  We'll have to ask him)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

On 8/30/2021 at 11:07 AM, Googlie said:

So when is he arriving?

I check in his (and Sasha's) Instagram pages daily to see if they have posted anything.

He needs a Media consultant...............

Doesn't he realize there are 15000 fans eagerly awaiting news so that they can plan their trip to the airport to welcome them?

benning said mid-august before, but really, who cares? it'll be in time for training camp which is all that matters. 

On 8/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, Googlie said:

So when is he arriving?

I check in his (and Sasha's) Instagram pages daily to see if they have posted anything.

He needs a Media consultant...............

Doesn't he realize there are 15000 fans eagerly awaiting news so that they can plan their trip to the airport to welcome them?

Podzilla!  

• Haha 2