The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

GoldenAlien

Podz will have a great season.  He'll establish himself as a heart and soul, invaluable member of the core.  He has a elite attitude and work ethic.  Leads by example both on and off the ice.  He's a leader and now a mentor for his fellow comrades.  He will spearhead the trio of high end Russian talent on this team....  The likes we haven't seen since Bure and Mogilny.

Expect just under a 60 point season.  With 100+ hits, 60+ blocks and 51% faceoffs.

Beast!!!!!

Mods... You may think it's to early but I vote to have a Podzilla (really just a Godzilla emoji?) added!  It's only a matter of time....

Let's go!!!!!!:towel:

gareth edwards godzilla GIF

Edited by Hogs & Podz
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Devron said:

Well if that doesn’t get you jacked for Podkolzin I don’t know what will. This team is gonna be better than people think. I think we are a top 3 Dman away from being one of the best teams in the league 

nah man haven't you been keeping up? We're 2/4/6 years away form contending, are completely constructed improperly, and a Miller trade is our future. Pods, pfft. 

But yeah its nice to see Miller speak so highly of Podz, I'm sure its not lost on him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, JM_ said:

nah man haven't you been keeping up? We're 2/4/6 years away form contending, are completely constructed improperly, and a Miller trade is our future. Pods, pfft. 

But yeah its nice to see Miller speak so highly of Podz, I'm sure its not lost on him. 

We have to line everything up exactly perfect. The perfect exact window. Then guess what don’t win a cup anyways :lol:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Devron said:

Well if that doesn’t get you jacked for Podkolzin I don’t know what will. This team is gonna be better than people think. I think we are a top 3 Dman away from being one of the best teams in the league 

We need history to repeat itself and have Hockey Ops deliver a Christian Erhoff-type of deal to push the giant boulder over the pebble holding it back from rolling and crushing everything in its path.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Devron said:

We have to line everything up exactly perfect. The perfect exact window. Then guess what don’t win a cup anyways :lol:

Jokes aside, I've been loving watching Podz grow up as a player and person. I think he can help take Klimovich under his wing in 2 years when Klim's ready to step up into the lineup. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JM_ said:

Jokes aside, I've been loving watching Podz grow up as a player and person. I think he can help take Klimovich under his wing in 2 years when Klim's ready to step up into the lineup. 

Same and that’s just it. We have one of the best forward groups in the league and to think that doesn’t really include Podkolzin game potentially exploding 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

18 hours ago, Devron said:

Same and that’s just it. We have one of the best forward groups in the league and to think that doesn’t really include Podkolzin game potentially exploding 

So have we planned the celebration route ?,

• Vintage 2

19 hours ago, JM_ said:

18 hours ago, Devron said:

That's how it goes guys.  If we trade Miller, EVERYTHING will work out perfectly.  Don't worry about it, it'll happen.  Just know that if we keep Miller, EVERYTHING will implode.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

33 minutes ago, wildcam said:

I see Podkolzin 21, 6'2 - 208 lbs - Starts season with confidence like he played last 20 games of last season..

GP 75 -- G 20--22 - PTS 47--50 -- AVG 14--15 mins

Sky is the limit for Podz. He could well bust through all the early predictions for his career and be a top 4 or 5 forward on this team. His attitude and work ethics

are impeccable. He ended the season strong and I would expect him to keep progressing even more this season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Muttley said:

Sky is the limit for Podz. He could well bust through all the early predictions for his career and be a top 4 or 5 forward on this team. His attitude and work ethics

are impeccable. He ended the season strong and I would expect him to keep progressing even more this season.

I agree. I literally think he could get anywhere from 30 to 75 points this year. He could be right up there with Pettersson as our best winger (if you consider Petey a winger) if he has a breakout year like some think he can.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, -AJ- said:

I agree. I literally think he could get anywhere from 30 to 75 points this year. He could be right up there with Pettersson as our best winger (if you consider Petey a winger) if he has a breakout year like some think he can.

I think he still has a way to go to get to Petey Level, could get there eventually. I expect Petey will be above a pt/game this year something like 30 g 55 a 85 pts. 

• Like 1