The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

Why did Chris Farber use the word "carried" and not helped as the other tweet said.?

Originally I though they'd brought a stretcher out and his teammates literally carried him off the ice.

Sometimes when people try to be first they can miss some important details, like correct wording.

Hope Podz is going to be ok.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, gurn said:

Why did Chris Farber use the word "carried" and not helped as the other tweet said.?

Originally I though they'd brought a stretcher out and his teammates literally carried him off the ice.

Sometimes when people try to be first they can miss some important details, like correct wording.

Sadly alot of the time it's all about being 'Click Bait'

• Upvote 1

Looks similar to what happened to Petey in his first year. He’ll be fine. It was just an unfortunate play that can happen to anyone. He didn’t really get hit that hard, but it was right in the noggin so that’s why he got a concussion. 

Also, he was helped off the ice like most players who get hit in the head, he wasn’t “carried” off. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson

6 hours ago, gurn said:

He looked pretty rocked to me.

On 2/16/2021 at 3:24 PM, Jimmy McGill said:

sounds like he may have dodged a bullet there. Yikes. 

No, sounds more like the KHL not having proper concussion protocol. It's actually more concerning he had his bell rung , and they are saying he is fine.

Edited by cuporbust
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, cuporbust said:

No, sounds more like the KHL not having proper concussion protocol. It's actually more concerning he had his bell rung , and they are saying he is fine.

In Russia, if there is no hole, the player is fine. If the player is leaky, fill him with snow and cover with hockey tape.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1