The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Never know with these, but I'm glad it wasn't a dirty, predatory play. You can't really blame Lehtera, & he appears to respect his young opponent.

Would say it's prob good that the hitter didn't crunch him with any speed involved.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Why did Chris Farber use the word "carried" and not helped as the other tweet said.?

Originally I though they'd brought a stretcher out and his teammates literally carried him off the ice.

Sometimes when people try to be first they can miss some important details, like correct wording.

Hope Podz is going to be ok.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
11 minutes ago, gurn said:

Why did Chris Farber use the word "carried" and not helped as the other tweet said.?

Originally I though they'd brought a stretcher out and his teammates literally carried him off the ice.

Sometimes when people try to be first they can miss some important details, like correct wording.

Sadly alot of the time it's all about being 'Click Bait'

• Upvote 1

Looks similar to what happened to Petey in his first year. He’ll be fine. It was just an unfortunate play that can happen to anyone. He didn’t really get hit that hard, but it was right in the noggin so that’s why he got a concussion. 

Also, he was helped off the ice like most players who get hit in the head, he wasn’t “carried” off. 

Edited by Elias Pettersson
6 hours ago, gurn said:

He looked pretty rocked to me.

18 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Def not a dirty hit and frankly more of an accidental hit

Podz spins back quickly to Lehtera and was hunched down. No way Lehtera plans a hit that instantly, classic collision 

Stupid green.

• Haha 4