The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

3 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You're fun!  See you are new but are here A LOT so please don't go away.    

Good for you on size.   Look mine up....I am not far behind you (heavier than ever...COVID sucks).   I am a goalie so I suspect I would fare poorly (one fight of record.....I actually won but he turtled).    Good luck in the locker room - cannot think of one where you would be fine but perhaps if you stuck to us goalies  :lol:

Thought we were about to become friends.. then you follow it up with: 

2 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

D-Money, awe....this was getting really fun.   I don't want him reported as he might leave.    No harm or foul.   Will let him/her/it has last word as that seems really important and wins are likely hard in that world.   Cheers and good to see some familiar names.   :)

Wow -- this clique of posters on this forum must really drive away a lot of users. :sick:  Back to reddit for me.. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

This was posted by Vintage, yesterday at 831..............this is official, as I understand it! The debate is over! :towel:

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 8.30.13 AM.png

Inside sources claim he has puffy feet(small skate soreness) possibly increasing his measured height!(he's a trooper just to keep goin, eh?)

I'm closely following these sources with absolutely keenly heightened-awareness!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Hey!
About that fancy coffee I owe you Zepp!

im pissed that Tryamkin didn’t bite down on his career here,.  But I’ll always hold true to my offers.

You paid it off in spades with good discussion.   Cheers.   It could have gone either way with the big guy.    

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Sure it had my height and weight on it but who cared if it wasn't accurate?    Do you think people really cared?   I am sure management knows the dimensions and performance potential of its players.    

As far as this kid, he is a horse physically - big dude.     He will be considered a "bigger guy" from anyone who runs into him regardless if he is 6'4" or 7' tall.    

OMG Podkolzin is 7 feet tall!!!

Do...do you think it's proportionate?  You know.  It's a size thing :bigblush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You paid it off in spades with good discussion.   Cheers.   It could have gone either way with the big guy.    

It’s disappointing,  I think he is just coming into his prime.. if only Nik had the same worldly aspirations we see in Vasily.:sadno:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2