Madden 

Lockwood

Rathbone 

Karlsson 

Lind 

Eliot

Gadjovich 

MacEwan 

I would add Francis Perron to this list.  He’s been trending in the right direction for the last 4 years now and he’s only 23. 

3 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I would add Francis Perron to this list.  He’s been trending in the right direction for the last 4 years now and he’s only 23. 

Yeah, he really should have a prospect thread. I posted an article in the trade thread where San Jose staff referred to him earlier this year as their top AHL prospect (and apparently a player that was expected to get a good, long look at their upcoming NHL training camp).

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yeah, he really should have a prospect thread. I posted an article in the trade thread where San Jose staff referred to him earlier this year as their top AHL prospect (and apparently a player that was expected to get a good, long look at their upcoming NHL training camp).

Weird trade by them in my opinion. Moving up late in the draft seems redundant, unless they really wanted Pyatt

Perron could definitely be a blackhorse player to steal a spot this year.

6 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Weird trade by them in my opinion. Moving up late in the draft seems redundant, unless they really wanted Pyatt

Perron could definitely be a blackhorse player to steal a spot this year.

Even if he doesnt steal a spot, his value in Utica is priceless.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Would have to clear waivers I believe, but that would be a huge add down there.

Maybe San Jose plans to pick him up once waived?

Ah I wasnt aware. Bummer. Maybe sneak him though on one of the busy wire days.

10 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Would have to clear waivers I believe, but that would be a huge add down there.

Maybe San Jose plans to pick him up once waived?

That’d be kinda hilarious, even if at our expense. Sharks have only 7 forwards under contract right now, while we already carry 13, not including our unsigned free agents. Not all that improbable that we waive and they put in a claim.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Upvote 2

On 6/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, Pure961089 said:

I say we give Gaudette a chance on left wing.  I think he’s a top 6 talent floundering on the bottom 6.  

JT Miller Pettersson Boeser

Gaudette Horvat Jake Virtanen 

those should be your top 6, Baer has too many concussions and I think Virtanen is going to have a breakout year.  

Massive work needs to be done to our bottom 6 I don’t even want to go there.  Wouldn’t know where to begin. 

Pearson tore it up with Horvat at year end. I doubt they consider this any time soon.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

That’d be kinda hilarious, even if at our expense. Sharks have only 7 forwards under contract right now, while we already carry 13, not including our unsigned free agents. Not all that improbable that we waive and they put in a claim.

CDC would subsequently meltdown if this happened. Benning haters would have a field day.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

kids got some lightning hands and that transition, yowsa

Are they playing on a mini rink, or are those guys so big and fast they just make the regular rink seem small?  Holglander sure gets from one end to the other quick.