The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Hoglander | #21 | LW

ItalianCanuck1

Hoglander should run shut gun with Petey and Miller. That would push Boeser down to the second line to play with Horvat, and/or Virtanen/Pearson. This next season is all about offence in my opinion and the more speed and tenacity we have in the lineup the better. 

Lots of good options for the 3rd and 4th lines.

Motte- Gaudette - Macewen 

Roussel-Beagle - Michaelis

and defence 

Juolevi-Schmidt 

Hughes- Edler

Benn- Myers

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, nzan said:

I just realized he’s coming to camp in full game-shape.

He might catch some guys flat-footed while they’re still trying to get the rust off.

This very well could be the case. He's going to raise the bar for camps competition. I want to see jt Miller micd up at the first practice. He will be like who is this kid :lol:.

Hope hoglander can be what I think we all hoped dahlen could have been. Hope he plays some with Petey down the road. Got a feeling he will play with bo a fair bit tho.

• Like 1

Really hoping he makes the team. He's competes hard and has high end skill. Canucks need to start to make room for some of these guys. Pearson is a free agent at years end and after last season is probably looking for a raise into the 4.5 range which the Canucks can't afford.  

It is exciting times as Hoglander/Lind are close and Podkolzin is coming hopefully at years end. The problem is we have way to many forwards which are ultimately gonna hold Hoglander and Lind out no matter how they perform. Sutter and Loui really hurt us.