The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Hoglander | #21 | LW

ItalianCanuck1

16 hours ago, redhdlois said:

Hogs got battle. Him on a line with Podkolzin one day would be fun to watch. Better yet, a Hoglander - Horvat - Podkolzin line would have compete for days. 

Miller - Petey - Boes

Hoglander - Horvat - Pods

Potentially 2 first lines. Exciting.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

I've been liking the idea of:

Hog - Petey - Pods

1 hour ago, nzan said:

Miller Horvat Boeser to follow them up?

Sounds like a decent second line

Personally I like Hogs and Pods in a 2nd line match up role with Horvat. Miller would be ok in that role but Boeser probably not as much.

2 hours ago, Derp... said:

Hoglander combined with Bokk for a goal today. Not sure of the exact details. Sounds like Hoglander scored, but the live score, which can be wrong, showed Bokk unassisted. 

Anyone know who to follow for gifs now? With Biech gone I don't know where to find highlights.

On 8/15/2019 at 12:44 AM, GoldenAlien said:

Arvidsson played 3 SHL games in his first draft eligible season then 4 SHL games the season after. He had 12pt in 49 games in his first full season, when he was turning 20. 

Hoglander played parts of two seasons (24 games and 34 games) in the Allsvenskan before his draft season. He had 14pt in 50 games in the SHL last year and is still only 18. By the time he turns 20, he would be on his 5th pro season, after 2 partial years in the second-tier league and 2 full years in the top-tier league. 

Considering Arvidsson is a 60pt player, the ceiling on Hoglander is tantalizing. 

Arvidsson is a great story in Nashville. He's fun to watch, so fast and skilled. If Hoglander can become that or even close to that, i'm gonna go Hogwild up in here...:towel:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Deathrowe said:

Anyone know who to follow for gifs now? With Biech gone I don't know where to find highlights.

I will be trying to put out gifs as much as I can, but this game was not streamed from what I could see. This is apparently the moment he scored. 
ECGzxnLXkAEcHov?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Hogs / EP / BB

Miller / Horvat / Pods

Ferland - Gauds - Virtanen 

With Madden, Lockwood waiting in the wings. Hopefully Lind and Gadjovich can have a resurgent year to put them back in our long term plans. 

This coming draft i feel we need to focus on a potential top end right D. Goalie depth with the seattle expansion draft coming, no way were going to be able to keep both and focus on college or international for our late picks for long term development. 

Edited by KKnight

On 8/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, Derp... said:

I will be trying to put out gifs as much as I can, but this game was not streamed from what I could see. This is apparently the moment he scored. 
ECGzxnLXkAEcHov?format=jpg&name=4096x409

What a tank!

Look at that build.

With an 88mm gun to boot!

Can't wait 'til Petey's feeding sauce to this Hog.