The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

J.T. Miller | #9 | C/W

tan

42 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Nobody embarrasses Canucks fans more than Canucks fans. 

Seriously doubt that comment came from a true Canuck's fan.

Miller is a steal!  Like you, I'm wondering why the Lightning traded him, and kept guys like Johnson and Point?  Clearly Miller is by far the better 200 foot player and playoff type player too.  

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Seriously doubt that comment came from a true Canuck's fan.

Miller is a steal!  Like you, I'm wondering why the Lightning traded him, and kept guys like Johnson and Point?  Clearly Miller is by far the better 200 foot player and playoff type player too.  

there's a bunch of people on "canucks twitter" that are not fans, they are just there to make negative comments. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Same as HF Boards?

Never been to such a group of (so called fans) Canuck's haters.  

HF Boards is a weird place. I only go there when CDC has a major shut down.

I hate how twitter is used to represent the Canucks fan base, its the worst kind of crap and doesn't represent the people that support this team. But is easy for the media. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

HF Boards is a weird place. I only go there when CDC has a major shut down.

I hate how twitter is used to represent the Canucks fan base, its the worst kind of crap and doesn't represent the people that support this team. But is easy for the media. 

I tried to be a member of HF Canuck's Board a while ago (when we were down here) but got into too many battles with posters about our players' good qualities.  I was very quickly banned for being a troll.  My positivity was not accepted.  Crazy place.  Still don't understand, fully, the whole troll thing.  How can a fan be a troll, who is positive about their team and players on their own team's board?  Wouldn't the negative posters be the ones who are trolls?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Alflives said:

I tried to be a member of HF Canuck's Board a while ago (when we were down here) but got into too many battles with posters about our players' good qualities.  I was very quickly banned for being a troll.  My positivity was not accepted.  Crazy place.  Still don't understand, fully, the whole troll thing.  How can a fan be a troll, who is positive about their team and players on their own team's board?  Wouldn't the negative posters be the ones who are trolls?  

Agreed.  There are idiots over there (tons actually) but a couple that really stand out as mouth breathing troglodytes are "y2dbag" and "ms". 

y2dbag just comes across as self righteous idiot with mommy issues that got beat up A LOT when he was younger. Lost everything he ever competed in and quit trying in life because he turned out to be a world class moron. Every post he types is embarrassing and the opposite of real life.

ms unfortunately is a sadder story. He probably has ms which has shut him into a room for 7 years doing nothing but typing in hfcanucks with a pen in his mouth. A complete lost soul who knows nothing about hockey but thinks he does because he played peewee.

Not sure which is worse.  :frantic:

JT Miller is one of the main reasons why the Canucks are doing as well as they are. He is a perfect foil for EP40 and BB to use as he establishes in front of the net. To big to move out easily and has decent speed. I love the guy. What he is teaching EP, BB, JV and QH is priceless. 

• Upvote 3

Miller passes a bunch of non-comparables while on his way into 256th in all-time Canuck scoring.

256.  Richard Park C 60 8 10 18
256.  J.T. Miller LW 17 8 10 18
258.  Matt Bartkowski D 80 6 12 18
259.  Kevan Guy D 114 5 13 18
260.  Pat Quinn D 133 4 14 18
261.  Shane O'Brien D 141 2 16 18
262.  Jeff Tambellini LW 62 9 8 17
263.  Mike Keane RW 64 8 9 17
264.  Jimmy Carson C 34 7 10 17

Once again, non-comparables aplenty as Miller scoots into 249th in all-time Canuck scoring.

248.  Tyler Motte C 95 11 8 19
249.  J.T. Miller LW 18 8 11 19
250.  Aaron Rome D 148 5 14 19
250.  Erik Gudbranson D 139 5 14 19
252.  Jason Strudwick D 243 4 15 19
253.  Jay Mazur C 47 11 7 18
253.  Tanner Pearson LW 37 11 7 18
255.  Jared McCann C 69 9 9 18
256.  Tim Hunter RW 176 8 10 18
256.  Richard Park C 60 8 10 18

• 2 weeks later...

JT Miller moves into 238th in all-time Canuck scoring with his assist on Pettersson's goal.

237.  Jan Hlavac LW 55 10 13 23
238.  J.T. Miller LW 24 9 14 23
239.  Denis Pederson RW 102 8 15 23
240.  Dave Richter D 127 4 19 23

On 11/21/2019 at 9:02 PM, 22and33 said:

Just noticed Miller has more points than anyone in Tampa. Good thing JB wanted Miller and not Stamkos or Kucherov :bigblush:

lol good one.

If it was

Boeser-Stamkos-EP,

Stammer would only have like 20 goals by now. But who wants Stamkos anyways.