Sign in to follow this  
tan

J.T. Miller | #9 | C/W

Funny how our two best players (Miller and Toffoli along with Pettersson) get very little publicity compared to drama central with others

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

Funny how our two best players (Miller and Toffoli along with Pettersson) get very little publicity compared to drama central with others

If you wanna complain about Jake just do it in his thread. Lol.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, N7Nucks said:

If you wanna complain about Jake just do it in his thread. Lol.

lol...haven't heard a peep about how Miller and Toffoli look at camp and haven't seen any video of them in scrimmage...I guess it's a good thing, don't want to give the Wild too much info.

48 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Longer clip here:

Those “Mysey D” chirps are savage but hilarious.

Also, definitely like the “Mo-tay” nickname for Motte. :lol:

The guy just exudes being a great teammate and leader.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chicken. said:

Man I love this guy such a leader!  Listening to him makes me want to play sports again lol damn covid

“Boeser you finally have a good shot”  boom roasted 

Anyone got the clip of BoHo ripping on Virt? 

I'd be ok if Miller became the first Player/Coach in team history.

At the very least if he wants to go into coaching when he's hangs them up, the guy is a natural. 

• Hydration 1

One of the best trades ever in Canucks history?...considering the 1st pick is 24th or higher...we definitely need JT.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

One of the best trades ever in Canucks history?...considering the 1st pick is 24th or higher...we definitely need JT.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

It's a heck of a steal, but a 1st still holds some high value. Some other deals turned out even more crazy given how little we gave up. Vanek (pending UFA) for Motte is looking incredible right now and of course there's the classic Naslund for Stojanov trade.

The Miller acquisition has been extremely solid for us. Here is where he placed in the 2019-20 Selke nominations and how Sean Couturier's win broke down across the voting stages. I am proud to see Miller in the conversation among the hockey writers and voters. 

Detailed photo below for anyone interested in the other nominations:

On 9/11/2020 at 7:56 AM, Harvey Specter said:

The Miller acquisition has been extremely solid for us. Here is where he placed in the 2019-20 Selke nominations and how Sean Couturier's win broke down across the voting stages. I am proud to see Miller in the conversation among the hockey writers and voters. 

Detailed photo below for anyone interested in the other nominations:

It's really neat to see some guys with less offense get mentions like Nichuskin, Tanev, Danault, and Cirelli. Looks like you don't need to score 70 points to win it as much anymore.

19 hours ago, -AJ- said:

It's really neat to see some guys with less offense get mentions like Nichuskin, Tanev, Danault, and Cirelli. Looks like you don't need to score 70 points to win it as much anymore.

The top three in the voting were all on pace for 70 point seasons. It's one thing to get nominated, something completely different to actually win.

• Hydration 1