Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

guess we will find out what his height is when he comes over and the canucks measure him.

It’s only the measure of his heart that matters to me.

  • Like 2
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RichieCanuck said:

Aidan seems to be progressing nicely, I wonder if he comes to training camp next season? 

Can college students?  I thought they could only attend a prospects camp, and that only if they paid their own way

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Can college students?  I thought they could only attend a prospects camp, and that only if they paid their own way

That's a good question, I wasn't sure how much longer he had, and I think some quit college to play, but that would be more if staff wants them to join the team, and that's not the case at the time. Not sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RichieCanuck said:

That's a good question, I wasn't sure how much longer he had, and I think some quit college to play, but that would be more if staff wants them to join the team, and that's not the case at the time. Not sure. 

He's just getting into his 2nd college season. He can stay for 2 more years but he's already 21 with a pro size frame (6'2", 200lbs).

 

I could see him signing after this season or maybe one more college year depending on how this year goes. It looks like he's on pace statistically to match last year's points totals - a PPG college player is nothing to sneeze at, especially in the 7th round.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

He's just getting into his 2nd college season. He can stay for 2 more years but he's already 21 with a pro size frame (6'2", 200lbs).

 

I could see him signing after this season or maybe one more college year depending on how this year goes. It looks like he's on pace statistically to match last year's points totals - a PPG college player is nothing to sneeze at, especially in the 7th round.

New here learning how to use this, i replied to your comment below accidentally. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RichieCanuck said:

New here learning how to use this, i replied to your comment below accidentally. 

All good, and welcome!

 

Edit: Nice Maiden pic!

Edited by Chronic.Canucks.Fan
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...