The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

10 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

guess we will find out what his height is when he comes over and the canucks measure him.

It’s only the measure of his heart that matters to me.

• Like 2
  • Hydration 2
3 hours ago, RichieCanuck said:

Aidan seems to be progressing nicely, I wonder if he comes to training camp next season? 

Can college students?  I thought they could only attend a prospects camp, and that only if they paid their own way

31 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Can college students?  I thought they could only attend a prospects camp, and that only if they paid their own way

That's a good question, I wasn't sure how much longer he had, and I think some quit college to play, but that would be more if staff wants them to join the team, and that's not the case at the time. Not sure. 

13 hours ago, RichieCanuck said:

That's a good question, I wasn't sure how much longer he had, and I think some quit college to play, but that would be more if staff wants them to join the team, and that's not the case at the time. Not sure. 

He's just getting into his 2nd college season. He can stay for 2 more years but he's already 21 with a pro size frame (6'2", 200lbs).

I could see him signing after this season or maybe one more college year depending on how this year goes. It looks like he's on pace statistically to match last year's points totals - a PPG college player is nothing to sneeze at, especially in the 7th round.

1 hour ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

He's just getting into his 2nd college season. He can stay for 2 more years but he's already 21 with a pro size frame (6'2", 200lbs).

I could see him signing after this season or maybe one more college year depending on how this year goes. It looks like he's on pace statistically to match last year's points totals - a PPG college player is nothing to sneeze at, especially in the 7th round.

New here learning how to use this, i replied to your comment below accidentally. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, RichieCanuck said:

New here learning how to use this, i replied to your comment below accidentally. 

All good, and welcome!

Edit: Nice Maiden pic!

Edited by Chronic.Canucks.Fan
  • Hydration 2
  • 4 weeks later...