The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Did Murray Get Lucky This Time?

Rate this topic

As we all know, Matt Murray considers Brock Boeser incredibly "lucky".

However, perhaps it is Matt that finally got lucky?    

Only other question, was Brock invited along with the two dogs?

He could go all the way......

Murray's big dogs serve as groomsmen as he elopes with fiancee

Penguins goalie married in small ceremony attended by furry friends

by Dan O'Leary @DanOLeary25 / NHL.com Staff Writer

•  
cut.jpg

Matt Murray didn't exactly have a Best Man at his wedding, he opted for Man's Best Friend.

The Pittsburgh Penguins goalie eloped with fiancee Christina last week, flanked by their two Newfoundland dogs, Beckham and Leo.

The groomsmen, well groomsdogs, wore leafy green necklaces as the two-time Stanley Cup champion and his bride were married in a small ceremony with a forest backdrop.

The Murrays shared a few photos and a video of the ceremony on Instagram.

Beckham and Leo are not only quite large, literally, but they are also big on social media. Their Instagram account has over 14,000 followers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, canuckledraggin said:

Stupid thread but OK. She'll divorce him after 6 months then take half. Who will he blame for that? amirite? Stupid thread is stupid.

Sorry for having some fun.  :picard: The board was full of "Benning sucks" and "Trade Virtanen for McDavid" threads.     :)

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Sorry for having some fun.  :picard: The board was full of "Benning sucks" and "Trade Virtanen for McDavid" threads.     :)

Yup and they also suck .Congratulations on contributing to the lowest common denominator. Are you advocating for Murray's failed marriage? It's weird especially if you're a Canucks fan...

2 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

Stupid thread but OK. She'll divorce him after 6 months then take half. Who will he blame for that? amirite? Stupid thread is stupid.

Why so negative...

Hope he has a good marriage.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

Exactly. Why hope they have a poor marriage? Was the OP encouraging that? Maybe I just misread the sarcasm. I just wasn't with the joke I guess. Super funny though I'm sure.

Oof my bad, totally misread your comment then lol. Thought you was encouraging that. I think OP was referring to the dogs being the best man part.