The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

4 minutes ago, Salter said:

To add to that, he would of won it. Even if you think you got a good deal, you didn’t..lol

No! That's not true! I won a deal with him once, I think

To ARZ: Charlie McAvoy, 3rd Rd Pick

To CHI: Olli Juolevi, 1st Rd Pick

Granted, I think he took Elias Pettersson with that pick, so...

• Haha 1

In hindsight though, my first ever trade in this league I ended up winning by a landslide since Gustafsson panned out. I had never done fantasy and thought I was a genius for targeting him because he could break through soon. Took a few years but he ended up amazing for me to this day. 

C11056AC-949F-4E3B-A3F2-5BC3ABBEB8F3.thumb.png.90d1264b45ca2c04b806421ccc7f8fc1.png

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

No! That's not true! I won a deal with him once, I think

To ARZ: Charlie McAvoy, 3rd Rd Pick

To CHI: Olli Juolevi, 1st Rd Pick

Granted, I think he took Elias Pettersson with that pick, so...

Then traded Pettersson for Heiskanen. Is that wash?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Salter said:

To add to that, he would of won it. Even if you think you got a good deal, you didn’t..lol

I managed Brady Skjei, essentially for Tyson Jost off SV?

Which appears will probably be a win.  Until you factor I could have traded him for Jack Hughes from @Art Vandelay...

(It's MM who was the death of me in trades.)

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Salter said:

In hindsight though, my first ever trade in this league I ended up winning by a landslide since Gustafsson panned out. I had never done fantasy and thought I was a genius for targeting him because he could break through soon. Took a few years but he ended up amazing for me to this day. 

C11056AC-949F-4E3B-A3F2-5BC3ABBEB8F3.thumb.png.90d1264b45ca2c04b806421ccc7f8fc1.png

tcNiZa6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

A lot of things can change in 4 years. Seems like longer ago. Like I forgot that I had Brad and Mike Richards for a brief time??? Or that time Jazz traded me Huberdeau for Forsbacka Karlsson, and then I traded Huberdeau AND A 1ST for Saad and Rieder. It was a lawless land back then... :lol:

P.S. who remembers @Horvat? Lol

Edited by Baer.
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I managed Brady Skjei, essentially for Tyson Jost off SV?

Which appears will probably be a win.  Until you factor I could have traded him for Jack Hughes from @Art Vandelay...

(It's MM who was the death of me in trades.)

Perry please don't put me on the do not trade with list!

Pretty please, I mean pretty please!

Spoiler

He'll definitely never trade with me now :(

3 minutes ago, Baer. said:

A lot of things can change in 4 years. Seems like longer ago. Like I forgot that I had Brad and Mike Richards for a brief time??? Or that time Jazz traded me Huberdeau for Forsbacka Karlsson, and then I traded Huberdeau AND A 1ST for Saad and Rieder. It was a lawless land back then... :lol:

P.S. who remembers @Horvat? Lol

Easy come easy go for Huberdeau

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

As for SV, he made like 100 homerun deals, but possible the worst one was Rantanen for Henrique. It made some sense at the time due to Henrique's playoff value, but it backfired hard.

I think the only deal I did with him was Vermette for a 3rd. Too risky to try and make a 2nd trade with his track record. Anything more was asking for trouble  :lol:

• Haha 4

On 7/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Tory Krug - Rasmus Ristolainen
Jaccob Slavin
- Nikita Zadorov
Mirco Mueller - Shayne Ghost-bear

Ghost on the 3rd pair, what is this nonsense?

He ought to demand a trade back to the Rangers!

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2019 at 8:05 AM, Jaku said:

2u97kp4.jpg

The Nashville Predators place Cody McLeod and Mathieu Perreault on waivers

The Pittsburgh Penguins place Brandon Davidson and Brad Malone on waivers

When do we hear the results of waiver claims?

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Master Mind said:

As for SV, he made like 100 homerun deals, but possible the worst one was Rantanen for Henrique. It made some sense at the time due to Henrique's playoff value, but it backfired hard.

Our one true moment of glory. The throw-in on that deal became Poehling for us too.

Unfortunatly we used up all of our brains early though. Now our hobbies include overpaying for D then playing them on the 3rd pairing. ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sygvard said:

Our one true moment of glory. The throw-in on that deal became Poehling for us too.

Unfortunatly we used up all of our brains early though. Now our hobbies include overpaying for D then playing them on the 3rd pairing. ;)

We also traded borgman plus a late 2nd to him for a late 1st, which ended up well for us. Dude Opened up with terrible deals for us -he offered us three tweeners, one of whom produced NEGATIVE Fantasy points for a retained risto- I think @Sygvard called it "a flaming pile of league minimum garbage". Once we got through that unpleasantness he was actually pretty reasonable to deal with. 

Edited by Sestito'sHandMadeVodka
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Azzy said:

When do we hear the results of waiver claims?

May the universe bless you if you took one of my guys and helped me out with my cap :wub:

I'm gonna guess you snagged Davidson though :(

On 7/3/2019 at 12:17 PM, thejazz97 said:

small.png Jonathan Drouin - 3 years, $4.225m*

* - As Jonathan Drouin is an RFA from Carolina, @JE14 will have seven days from this announcement (11:17 am PST, July 10, 2019) to either match the offer or accept compensation. Due to the contract's salary, the compensation owed would be a 2nd Round Pick (2020).

:ph34r:

Edited by thejazz97
  • Haha 1