The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

52 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

:ph34r:

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Whatcha Drouin about that offer sheet friend?

EDIT: Lol I am way too slow with my puns. He is Drouin plenty. 

Edited by Sygvard
  • Haha 3

On 7/9/2019 at 6:13 AM, Master Mind said:

nYRkjNs.png&key=cd50cf02e8e516afa713d329

small.png  To ARZ: Corey Crawford, Steven Kampfer, Lukas Vejdemo

small.png  To MTL: Chris Wagner, Jonathan Ericsson

On 7/9/2019 at 6:23 AM, thejazz97 said:

sItG4ev.png

small.png Taro Hirose - 3 years, $3.5m

Reveal hidden contents

At first we would like to thank @thejazz97 for the easy Trade Talks and also the rough Negotations as Player Agent for Taro Hirose.

So ...the Habs wishes Corey Crawfors , Lukas Vejdemo and Steven Kampfer all the best in Arizona and thanks them for their efforts for our Organisation.

Sadly Corey didnt panned out for the Team last Season . Injuries and a bad Start into the Season dropped our expections in him , even he was able to bring up 

some solid Numbers after he returned from his 2nd Injurie later in the Season. But we decided to go with Greiss/Georgiev as Tandem for the Next Season. Both had 

good Seasons and we specially looking forward to Georgiev. There are hopes that he will become a Starting Goalie sooner or later. 

Steven was a solid Depth Addition to our Defence last Year , but with Ericsson we got a well experienced Veteran in Return. 

Vejdemo has to play a NHL Game yet , he wasnt that bad in his first Year in the AHL though.

Welcome Chris Wagener and Jonathan Ericsson to Montreal. 

Chris will give our Bottom 6 a huge Boost if he keeps playing like last Season. 

Jonathan will have to fight for a 3rd Pairing Job  but he´s defintely a good Depth addition if one of our other Defenders get injured. 

This will be an interesting Competiton for the Defence Spots. Keith , Demers , Petry , Gunnarsson , Ericsson and youngsters Hughes , Cernak , Weegar ...

1st Round Pick Söderström  and Prospect Ryan Lindgren could be also in the Mix . Cleasson is a little ? ATM . 

Soooooo the Habs are excited to Welcome Taro Hirose to Montreal . 

He was our Main Target in the Free Agency and we threw our "last" Dollars on the Table to Sign him.

It worked out and now we are excited to see what he can bring up for the Team in the next Years.

He was very impressive with 1 Goal and 7 Points in 10 Games last Season. 

If he can keep up this Numbers , he will be definitely a huge addition to our Forward Group.

He could compete for a Top 6 Spot . but he will have competition with Guys like   Kyle Okposo and Christian Fischer, both needs

to Bounce Back after a rough 2018/19 Season.  Howden and Rasmussen are also in the Mix for Top 6  / Top 9 Spots. 

This will be definitely a exciting Training Camp 2019/20.

Last but not Least we would like to welcome Goalie Ryan Bednard to Montreal. 

Ryan had 2 very good Seasons in the NCAA and he will give our Goaltending soem more Depth since Atte Tolvanen headed back to Europe and 

Zach Fucale seems more like ECHL material. 

Ryan will hopefully have some impact on AHL Level next Year ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

sItG4ev.png

small.png Jack Rodewald - 3 years, $900k

small.png Joona Koppanen - 3 years, $700k

small.png Tomas Jurco - 2 years, $800k

small.png Rhett Gardner - 3 years, $1m*

small.png Jaycob Megna - 1 year, $1m

small.png Kevan Miller - 1 year, $1.25m

* - As Rhett Gardner is an RFA from Vancouver, @Watermelons will have seven days from this announcement (11:50 am PST, July 17, 2019) to either match the offer or accept compensation. Due to the contract's salary, the compensation owed would be nothing.

Edited by thejazz97
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Vancouver is interested in moving out one of Johnny Gaudreau (5.82 fp/g at 7.25M till 2023), Gabriel Landeskog (6.43fp/g at 5.571M till 2021), or Jonathan Huberdeau (5.55fp/g at 5M till 2023). 

A couple teams have messaged me about them the past month so I'm opening it up to anyone else who is interested. I'm looking for a first line center (or winger who has centre eligibility..or even RW) who is of similar age, produces at the same rate, and is preferably signed to a similar contract. Need to clear the log jam at LW or I won't be able to play all my wingers during the season. A simple one for one would be perfect. if you're looking to do a deal like the Rasmus Dahlin one, then I'm probably not your guy. Not looking for a depth deal at this time. 

I could also move Cam Atkinson (4.62fp/g at 5M till 2021) for a centre but I'd prefer to move a left winger. 

20 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

small.png Rhett Gardiner - 3 years, $1m*

* - As Rhett Gardiner is an RFA from Pittsburgh, @cunningham19 will have seven days from this announcement (11:50 am PST, July 17, 2019) to either match the offer or accept compensation. Due to the contract's salary, the compensation owed would be nothing.

I wasn’t aware that he belonged to me...fantrax doesn’t show this at all.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

sItG4ev.png

small.png Jack Rodewald - 3 years, $900k

small.png Joona Koppanen - 3 years, $700k

small.png Tomas Jurco - 2 years, $800k

small.png Rhett Gardiner - 3 years, $1m*

small.png Jaycob Megna - 1 year, $1m

small.png Kevan Miller - 1 year, $1.25m

* - As Rhett Gardiner is an RFA from Pittsburgh, @cunningham19 will have seven days from this announcement (11:50 am PST, July 17, 2019) to either match the offer or accept compensation. Due to the contract's salary, the compensation owed would be nothing.

@cunningham19 

@Watermelons

@thejazz97

on the screen to search players he is listed from “PIT” but that page isn’t updated since we did the team swap. So if you see PIT on the players page it means Watermelons in Vancouver, so Watermelons has to match or decline 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Salter said:

@cunningham19 

@Watermelons

@thejazz97

on the screen to search players he is listed from “PIT” but that page isn’t updated since we did the team swap. So if you see PIT on the players page it means Watermelons in Vancouver, so Watermelons has to match or decline 

That issue is now fixed.

• Like 2

Are we supposed to be able to move our guys freely around Fantrax during the summer? I know that guys will have to pass through waivers to start the year down there. But it would be nice to be able to play with the roster and see how much cap I have in different scenarios. Right now I still need Mod powers to drop someone through "waivers" to the minors. 

@Master Mind

Edited by Sygvard

For GMs looking at making the playoffs, Ottawa have a selection of excellent options to improve your team. We will consider any combination of players, picks and prospects, and will also consider retaining salary in certain deals. Send me a PM and we can talk shop :)

19 hours ago, Sygvard said:

Are we supposed to be able to move our guys freely around Fantrax during the summer? I know that guys will have to pass through waivers to start the year down there. But it would be nice to be able to play with the roster and see how much cap I have in different scenarios. Right now I still need Mod powers to drop someone through "waivers" to the minors. 

@Master Mind

No, waivers are still on.

However, if a trade or signing has automatically put a player in the wrong spot, just let us know and we can move him.