The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

21 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Wishing our kids all the best at their respective camps!

Sweden  Lucas Raymond (LW/RW)

It is that time of year (hopefully even in this weird year) that we can be proud of our prospects for going to the WJC! Woooo!

We should also not forget about those who are eligible to go but failed to impress. Shout out to my group of shames, namely:

Donovan Sebrango, Alex Campbell, Jake Neighbours, Tristen Robins (all CAN), Alexander Pashin (RUS), Domenick Fensore, Jayden Struble, Wyatt Kaiser, Eamon Powell (all USA), Joni Jurmo (FIN)

Total of ten prospects speak about inability of Puck´s Sharks GM. GM pmalina was asked about this but refused to put himself in a hot seat: "In my job I follow the best of the best in the NHL. We look at rankings, predict what NHL GMs will do at draft table. All of these kids were drafted in a real life. All of them! And that´s what matters. We did good! And so if these guys appear to be busts now, fine but don´t blame me."

• Haha 2

Tampa Bay is happy to see the following players appear in the U20 WJC.

Canada: Taylor Gauthier

Canada: Cole Perfetti

Germany: Lukas Reichel

Russia: Vasili Ponomaryov

USA: Cam York

Slovakia: Samuel Knazko

We hope to see some great hockey played and Team Canada come home with a Gold Medal 

Edited by Nolan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

I will be stepping down as GM of the Chicago Blackhawks. It was my full intention to be in full part of this league with the new job I got, but once the season starts I have noticed I will have no time but to focus on one team for now and this is the sacrifice.

Apologies here, but figured it was better to have someone step in before the season starts in a little over a month away

Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

7 hours ago, Tylez said:

I will be stepping down as GM of the Chicago Blackhawks. It was my full intention to be in full part of this league with the new job I got, but once the season starts I have noticed I will have no time but to focus on one team for now and this is the sacrifice.

Apologies here, but figured it was better to have someone step in before the season starts in a little over a month away

Cheers

Hopefully you're enjoying the new job! Feel free to reach out should you find yourself with more free time down the road.

Vegas Golden Knights - Prospect Update

(Our NHL team is trash but my prospects might not suck)

World Junior Representation:

CAN - LW/C Peyton Krebs

CAN - C Philip Tomasino

CAN - D Thomas Harley

FIN - D Mikko Kokkonen

GER - LW/C Tim Stutzle

RUS - LW Vladislav Firstov

SWE - D Tobias Bjornfot

Other Prospects:

C Thomas Bordeleau - 3+7 in 8 games with the University of Michigan. Sent home from the US WJC camp due to COVID protocols. 

C Karl Henriksson - 0+4 in 21 games with Frolunda. Expected to be the 1C for SWE at the WJC however he will miss the tournament due to a positive COVID test.

C Antti Sareela - 4+6 in 17 games with Ilves. Expected to be on the FIN WJC team however he will miss due to injury.

LW Ridly Greig - has yet to play this year and was sent home from CAN WJC camp due to COVID protocols.

LW Nils Hoglander - 5+9 in 22 games with Rogle - appears to be bound for Utica.

LW Carter Savoie - 6+2 in 6 games for University of Denver as a freshman.

D Michael Benning - 1+6 in 6 games for University of Denver as a freshman.

D Daemon Hunt - 3+2 in 3 games for Virden - will return to Moose Jaw when (if) the WHL season starts. Sent home from the CAN WJC camp due to a positive COVID test.

D Jared McIsaac - 0+0 in 1 game for HPK - currently injured.

D David Farrance - expecting a big year for Boston University after posting 14+29 in 34 games last season

Edited by JimLahey
Correction to stat.
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

image.png.1717ac337d2f1cebbfaade6d9a334f4c.png

Boston Bruins at WJC's;

And for a team without a 1st anytime recently?  This is frickin hot! Three of these are real life1sts. Two key roles & Top 4 for Johnson...

Bowen Byram  

Yegor Chinakhov

John Farinacci

Ryan Johnson

Karel Klikora

Just Missed; Russian C Dmitri Zlodeyev, Swedish winger Oskar Magnusson 

Canuck Surfer over projected Daniil Gutik. Thought he would play?

LOL @Master MindI dont see Klikora either, imagine not on Fantrax yet?