The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Very excited to hear Theodor Niederbach has been centering Lucas Raymond and Alexander Holtz at Sweden's prep camp! Top line minutes for two of our most recent draft picks would be extremely exciting! We wish them both well and hope Theodor gets a look there when the tourney starts!

Edited by Rush17
  • Cheers 1

Penguins Prospects Report:

The Pittsburgh Penguins are very proud to announce that 9 prospects have been selected to represent their countries in the WJC:

Alex Newhook (CAN)

Kirby Dach (CAN)

Dylan Garrand (CAN)

Matthew Boldy (USA)

Jake Sanderson (USA)

Yan Kuznetsov (RUS)

Shakir Mukamudulin (RUS)

Joel Bloomqvist (FIN)

Jaromir Pytlik (CZE)

Players that just missed the cut (or I thought would have a decent chance):

Alex Vlasic (USA) was sent home due to a positive covid test. We are expecting him to do well in his second year at BU.

Leo Loof (FIN) has great offensive potential and does very well on the PP. He does need to work on some defensive play but I expect we will see don the blue and white next year.

Ozzy Wiesblatt (CAN) not too sure how much of a serious look he had from Canada. I'm expecting he will at least have a shot to make the team next year.

Will Cuyle (CAN) has the skill and size to be on the team on the bottom lines however, with the down year in JRs I wasn't expecting him to make it. Hoping his play next year forces their hand.

With many more prospects in the pipeline. We are very excited for our teams future.

Edited by Patnat96
  • Cheers 1

BLUES HIRE NEW GM

Blues arena renamed Enterprise Center

The St Louis Blues have announced the hiring of a new General Manager today, Crabby was sworn in as the teams new GM at noon today.  The former GM Rush17 has now been promoted to role of Team President of Hockey Operations. The two will be working in unison on all hockey matters and be overseeing the development of the Blues rebuild. The organization managed to make some major strides this off-season and to ensure the team continues down this positive track the owner has enlisted help to better insulate the team's new President. Crabby brings a deep passion and a vibrate energy to our front office. Team President Rush today said he is honoured for the promotion and is very excited to work alongside Crabby as the team prepares for what should be an exciting 2021 campaign. 

For all trades inquiries please direct your pm's to both @Crabby and @Rush17 . The two will undergoing a total organization assessment and develop a plan for their rebuilding process in the coming week. Scouting for the 2021 Draft Class will begin later in January following the conclusion of the World Junior Championships!  The team is very excited for our youth will be attending. We look forward to a festival WJC's as always! 

Sincerely,

STL Blues

Leadership

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just taking an early look at possible new divisions and last season's point totals...

Canadian

small.png  Canucks - 5345.5

small.png  Canadiens - 4091

small.png  Flames - 3937

small.png  Jets - 3232.75

small.png  Oilers - 2990.25

small.png  Senators - 2646.75

small.png  Maple Leafs - 2452.75

Pacific

small.png  Coyotes - 4841.75

small.png  Kings - 4531

small.png  Sharks - 4322.75

small.png  Avalanche - 4055.5

small.png  Wild - 3854.75

small.png  Blues - 3004.5

small.png  Golden Knights - 2529

small.png  Ducks - 1386.25

Central

small.png  Hurricanes - 5522

small.png  Blackhawks - 5063.25

small.png  Panthers - 4794.75

small.png  Red Wings - 4679.75

small.png  Blue Jackets - 4171

small.png  Stars - 4084.25

small.png  Predators - 3995.75

small.png  Lightning - 2420.25

Atlantic

small.png  Bruins - 4966.75

small.png  Rangers - 4393.25

small.png  Islanders - 4304.25

small.png  Flyers - 4247

small.png  Penguins - 3857

small.png  Capitals - 3837.75

small.png  Devils - 3560

small.png  Sabres - 2646.75

Looks like the Canadian division could have a much easier go than the rest, while the Central would have some good teams miss.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Just taking an early look at possible new divisions and last season's point totals...

Canadian

small.png  Flames - 3937

Pacific

small.png  Coyotes - 4841.75

small.png  Kings - 4531

small.png  Sharks - 4322.75

small.png  Avalanche - 4055.5

small.png  Wild - 3854.75

small.png  Blues - 3004.5

small.png  Golden Knights - 2529

small.png  Ducks - 1386.25

Central

small.png  Hurricanes - 5522

small.png  Blackhawks - 5063.25

small.png  Panthers - 4794.75

small.png  Red Wings - 4679.75

small.png  Blue Jackets - 4171

small.png  Stars - 4084.25

small.png  Predators - 3995.75

small.png  Lightning - 2420.25

Atlantic

small.png  Bruins - 4966.75

small.png  Rangers - 4393.25

small.png  Islanders - 4304.25

small.png  Flyers - 4247

small.png  Penguins - 3857

small.png  Capitals - 3837.75

small.png  Devils - 3560

small.png  Sabres - 2646.75

Looks like the Canadian division could have a much easier go than the rest, while the Central would have some good teams miss.

Wait... hold up... this doesn't look good for Nashville... like doesn't look good at all. That Canadian division looking really lonely without Nanaimo isn't it? :blink:

Permission to relocate to Nanaimo please. Thanks.

Not only do we lose money in Nashville, but our players don't feel safe in the so called "united" states of America. Our superstar #1 & #2 guys robbed of the Norris this year (Edler & Sbisa) both desperately want to come back to Beautiful British Columbia for personal reasons

• Haha 3

I would like to thank @Rush17 for having the confidence in me to offer me the GM role in STL. I am hoping to help him turn this team into a serious contender, and look forward to the journey over the next few seasons.

With Christmas around the corner I havn't been as active as I usually am, but after the holidays, and after @Rush17 and I have some more discussion about the direction we want to go, I will be reaching out to a lot of you about some potential deals.

Blues GM, Crabby

Cheers!

Working Marine Life GIF by pikaole

• Cheers 3

On 12/20/2020 at 8:41 PM, Master Mind said:

Canadian

small.png  Flames - 3937

love the division :gocan::ph34r:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1