The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

2 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

btw ..whats up there with @Sygvard and his sabres? 

is he inactive? i see some things there to save the team some cap  

Have no fear! I am here and making trades. Just hadn't moved the injured guys on IR yet. Thanks for the heads up.

57 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

I know its your Business but why is Steve Mason still on your Roster for an example? He is listed retired on Elite prospects 

My understanding is that he has not actually announced retirement. This is his first season without a contract. Wikipedia states him as a free agent. The closest articles I can find are that he MAY retire. Would love to have him removed, if the mods rule that he counts as retired.

Are there any others that jump out at you? It certainly isn't unthinkable that I have missed an anouncement somewhere. And I could always use the cap. 

20 hours ago, Sygvard said:

My understanding is that he has not actually announced retirement. This is his first season without a contract. Wikipedia states him as a free agent. The closest articles I can find are that he MAY retire. Would love to have him removed, if the mods rule that he counts as retired.

Are there any others that jump out at you? It certainly isn't unthinkable that I have missed an anouncement somewhere. And I could always use the cap. 

Plz let us get rid of him mods. Plz plz plz. He's been messing with our trading capabilities

• Haha 2

On 12/13/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sygvard said:

Mike Richards....that is all

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, inane said:

Putting Tyler Bertuzzi on the block.

Plays on the worst team, but is a fppg stud with all categories.

Looking for playoff team players, or draft picks.

In a similar vein, Calvin de Haan is on the table for teams looking for a boost into the playoffs. Looking for prospects/picks, or young players. Can retain, though retention costs more.

Boston super excited to watch the WJC's. Congratulations to our 5 reps.

We have Team Sweden's top two tenders! Hugo Alnefelt & 6'6'' giant Eric Portillo.  

Our commiseration for having traded Leon Draisaitl = Canadian anchor D man Bowen Byram!

Last years 3rd round pick may be the Czech top pivot Jacob Lauko?

Drafted in the 2knd round, IRL the 1st round Ryan Johnson may got a shot at some minutes? He is a great skater with untapped skills, the 7th D man on the USA roster if I understand correctly.

Lots of past WJC talent prospect talent in Boston above and below our 2019/20 crew on our depth chart. We are waiting for Juuso Valimaki injured, and Henrik Borgstrom to make their way onto NHL rosters. Same with 1st round pick Isaac Lundestrom & 1st round calibre asset D Martin Ferhervary who had 3 tournry trips. All who have NHL games under their belt.  Then we have more previous reps; 2knd rounders Yegor Korshkov RW (31st overall 2016), Chad Krys D, & Gold medal winning goalie Tyler Parsons.  Plus 4 more previous WJC players now playing high level pro in Jakub Galvas, 2 trips and just too old for this years Czech team, Swede Rickard Hugg, Russian Anatoli Golyshev, & Finn Eetu Tuulola, currently an AHL rookie.   

Plus 2kind overall drafted head case Nolan Patrick.

All picks, prospects available for killer play off talent! A mention of Winnipeg 2knd rounder this year, 6'2'' speedster PMD Simon Lundmark. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Hey Jazzy!

It was Patrick Kane who had a hatty yesterday, not Calvin. And Chi are one team up from the wooden spoon in the West. Playoff's? :lol:

I said a boost into the playoffs! not actually for help in the playoffs :P 

• Haha 1

Farabee suspension is a joke. He was already given a game misconduct on top of the 3 game ban. First time offender... Bortuzzo (not a first time offender) , with intent to injure, cross checked a guy in the small of the back causing him to be out for atleast 6 weeks and got 1 game. 

Just astoudingly inconsistent. How is that hit worse than what bortuzzo did?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Farabee suspension is a joke. He was already given a game misconduct on top of the 3 game ban. First time offender... Bortuzzo (not a first time offender) , with intent to injure, cross checked a guy in the small of the back causing him to be out for atleast 6 weeks and got 1 game. 

I have a theory... The NHL disciplinary committee is a joke. 

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Didn't Bortuzzo get 4 games?

Still should've been more, and the DOPS still have no idea how to handle discipline though.

• Cheers 1

The Flyers have been hearing these names thrown around lately in trade talks:

Ondrej Palat 4.46 Pts/game 

Jakub Voracek 3.46 Pts/game

Andrei Vasilevskiy 6.22 Pts/game

Based on our current standings the Flyers are looking at possible trade scenarios as re-tool options. Palat and Vorachek still remain top line players and will demand a premium for such players on playoff teams. Vasilevskiy seems the most untouchable of the three given the lack of substitute for him although tempting offers have been coming in.

Young players, prospects and picks are given preference at this time in talks for these players.