The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

CBJ has made three acquisitions leading up to the TDL. Unfortunately we are unable to make any more moves until we know our cap situation.

Still need Clifford to be transferred over on pickup from the February 18th trade. I look forward to getting his points added to our totals!

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

CBJ has made three acquisitions leading up to the TDL. Unfortunately we are unable to make any more moves until we know our cap situation.

Still need Clifford to be transferred over on pickup from the February 18th trade. I look forward to getting his points added to our totals!

I hear you, we hear you, and soon the whole world will hear you lol......little history there...But yes was not aware teams were having any issues with their rosters or cap numbers so will address this for you guys.

4 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I hear you, we hear you, and soon the whole world will hear you lol......little history there...But yes was not aware teams were having any issues with their rosters or cap numbers so will address this for you guys.

Hey, I don't mind having two Andrew Peeke's as long as I can trade one and keep the other :lol:

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I have no cap issues so no Rush.

Pun intended.

• Haha 1

Devils will be on discord all night tonight to talk trade, contracts etc!

Still looking to upgrade our defense and depth forward positions.

Players like Ryan Pullock, Austin Watson, Calle Jarnkrok, Viktor Avidsson, Tomas Nosek, Samuel Montembeault, Dominik Simon are among some of the names being thrown around!

The Leafs will continue talks with teams until Thursday, at which point final decisions will be made on certain players. Lots of calls and lots discussions have taken place, but the lines remain open for anyone looking to make deals.

TRADE: The New York Rangers have made a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

To NYR:

small.png Connor Carrick

small.png Phoenix Copley

small.png Joseph Woll

small.png Brayden Burke

small.png Dmytro Timashov

To TOR:

small.png Joonas Korpisalo

small.png Mark Borowiecki

small.png Brett Pollock

small.png Duncan Siemens

small.png NYR 2021 4th Round Draft Selection