The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

7 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The CDCGML Champion Nashville Predators have signed forward Matt Nieto to a three year deal.

Nashville_Predators_70.png Matt Nieto: 3 years, $ 6.3 million dollar contract ( $ 2,100,000.00 per season ).

@canuck2xtreme I believe this completes the future considerations of the trade between @Sergei Bobrovsky and I.

Edit: I noticed in the future considerations section that the Miles Wood trade is listed as "To CBJ", but it should be for Philly.

Edited by theo5789

RELEASE: The Nashville Predators release both F Brady Feguson & D Andrew Nielsen as they have signed contracts overseas. 

Sources (a web browser translator may be needed): 

Ferguson - https://www.roglebk.se/artikel/hkhxakbc9-3k501/rogle-skriver-kontrakt-med-amerikansk-anfallare

Nielsen - https://www.ice.hockey/en/stats-facts/players-stats?playerId=77416&divisionId=7423

10 hours ago, Rush17 said:

GML Draft Archive: Click here to view!

Very fun to read all the old draft records! Recommend you check them out if your bored. :D

I just enjoyed a great cup of coffee and perused every team on your archival sheet here. Real good work dude, thank you! I did enjoy seeing how "the greats" have fared out over the years of picks...and even the not so greats like myself. haha. I can see coming back to this document regularly as a tool, thank you so much!

One of the skillsets I picked up was gleaning data from the message 'envelope' and not just what the note inside says. THings like post marks, or digitally, routings and i.p. addresses, as a simple example, but right down to the digital info imbedded in a picture from a cell phone: like lat and long, time of day, carrier and gps deets....there is a myriad of things, like how warped the signal is denotes if it originated under water, in open air, how far away, what direction, if its from under the ice, in the case of russian subs...so much you can gain in the way of intel just from what and how a message is sent: before we ever actually read the message itself. 

Anyways, it is very good to note what a particular GM can DO with a draft pick, once they acquire it. Trading an early third to a high performer draft picker could be just as cutting as trading a late 1st to another. slight exaggeration but you get the idea. 

Okay, coffee time. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/11/2020 at 10:34 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

JUNIOR ASSIGNMENT: The Nashville Predators assign Nathan Dunkley, Jacob Olofsson, Albin Eriksson, Riley Sutter and Aidan Dudas to the Burnaby 59ers and also slide their entry level contracts for one year.

Assigned to junior.

But no, that's not how entry level slide system works :lol: