The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed forward Pius Suter to a two year deal.

pho.png Pius Suter: 2 years, $ 2.6 million dollar contract ( $ 1,300,000.00 per season ).

i gotta stop low-balling lol. He might get a good shot during this blackhawks "rebuild"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

COMPLETELY RANDOM POST!

@Tony Romo

@Zenflamesfan

@FlamesFan98

Just curious what you guys are up to these days ? again completely random, not at all related to Free Agency no not at all, definitely not related to one team having as many as 12 roster spots open and no goaltenders under contract, or maybe someone is all @Ty Webb and thinks they are a super scout and has the inside scoop on Adin....sorry Adin freaking Hill as the next coming of Martin Brodeur?!?! I don't know maybe I'm the a$$h@!$ right ? :picard:

Anyways, just a friendly shout out to our members today, oh and side note COMPLETELY UNRELATED, will be much back and forth on negotiations today with plenty more signings coming down the pipe....since well you know we are a couple weeks DEEP into Free Agency.

Thanks 

:bigblush:

My roster is closed to being filled with my RFAs and in terms of UFAs I like to wait for the 2nd waive to get bargains

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1